Endurance Onslaught 6.0
(Flip) application
Hey (Flip)!

I've been interested in joining a clan for a while, and I found yours.
I have been invited to a few clans, and have checked them out, but none really seemed to appeal to me that much. But when i saw yours, and the members I have met ingame, It looked like the clan is actually active, and It's members are skillful.

I know I am only a blue belt, just over 200 games played. I don't know if you only accept higher belts into the clan. on the other hand, I have maintained a 64% - 66% win/loss ratio, and i'm only getting better.

Keep in mind that I have a 63% not because of going on the lowest belt servers, or only playing with less skilled players, but instead I mostly join tourneys, which, as you probably know, are full of players with belts much, much higher than mine. I understand that I am not an active forum poster, but lately it has appealed to me more than it has in the past, and I will try to do so more in the future. However, I am very active ingame, 2 - (embarrassingly) 3 hours a day when i can play, and it has been the only game I have played for a few months now, aside from the occasional round of battlefield 4, when it actually works (Thanks EA).

another thing that at least won't bring the clan down if I am in it is that I am very noob / beginner friendly. me and a white belt were talking, and somehow the conversation led to tori customization. he said he wanted blue and orange as his colors, and that he was saving for a head texture.
I sent him the 1000tc required for buying a head and aqua relax. To me, receiving gifts and items is not as satisfying as seeing someone else happier because of something you gave them. I would list more that i have done to help other players, but this app. is getting a bit long.

Here's a bit of background on me:
I am 15 y/o
name irl: Erik Brown
I saw someone put their skype in an application, so: erikbrown117
I am in the Pokemon fandom (nobody understands )

here are a few of my replays. I am getting better at parkour and tricking very fast, but still have much to learn.
btw the last one is the run i usually use

also, the vast majority of my time in toribash is in single player, maybe 70% and 30%, partly because I have god awful internet, but because of the amount of time I play, that small percent in multiplayer is still alot of time.

sorry that this application is a bit long
I hope you guys consider my request and accept me into the clan

Regards, illuminati

P.S.
May the relax be with you
Attached Files
Ascent.rpl (191.3 KB, 7 views)
Fluid ninja warrior.rpl (197.2 KB, 9 views)
Flip application.rpl (438.1 KB, 8 views)
experiment.rpl (593.9 KB, 7 views)
custom run multiplayer.rpl (333.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 8, 2014 at 04:34 AM.
omfg very very nice app dude i foking love it. cant watch ur rpl atm but its a yes for me.
aand u need to be a forum active if u get accepted
just a fancy signature
Not a bad app... Very nice infact. Thank you for putting in the effort. Can I have the mods for all your replays apart from Custom run? They are all glitched.

All in all, I am neutral until I see the mods used.
yeah should have thought of that, sorry

here they are
the first one is for experiment.rpl
second is for ascent and flip application
third is for fluid ninja warrior
Attached Files
cb_spar_lab.tbm (12.9 KB, 6 views)
parkourdream_d_fix.tbm (47.2 KB, 5 views)
ninja_warrior_parkour1.tbm (21.2 KB, 14 views)
I'mma say no. But don't let that turn you off!! Your replays are good.. But I think they need work. I'd say... .Come back in a few months maybe and try again... You have potential.

Good luck in the future.

Nationality:Mixed

GMT (For Clanwars, etc.):GMT - 06:00
A little about yourself:

I’ve been drumming since i was 3 i had been training in becoming a wonderful bboy for many years now, grew up watching martial arts movies and a part time gamer

QI:151

Best (Most liked) Mods: Parkour/jisse/mirrors edge

How many days in a week are you online:almost everyday

People who persuaded you to come here:

EdibleCow, Desh123

People you know here:

EdibleCow, Desh123
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?):None
Previous Bans (Infractions are included):None

Alts: Long Long story

Why do you want to join this clan?: I love the freedom of movement and the amazing replays skilled players can create and enjoy together

Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof:
Im a very skilled parkour’r i am one of the many great park ours and id love to learn from the best and show my best
Read the Rules and will follow them:
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in):
wildstylemonster
Sorry for the lack of replays but i really think this is one of my bests but not my best because you get better over time when time might not get better but life gets better when you just give life some time.
Attached Files
Parkour 1.rpl (1.17 MB, 7 views)
Nationality: American
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.):Saturday, 22 November
7:23:05 p.m.
(GMT - 5:00)
A little about yourself:I love playing toribash and I am good at it

QI:
Best (Most liked) Mods: Mushu,lenshu,abd2
How many days in a week are you online: Every day except for my school days if my mom lets me get on
People who persuaded you to come here: None
People you know here: None
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?): Rae Went inactive
Previous Bans (Infractions are included):None
Alts:None

Why do you want to join this clan?: Because It seems like a good clan
Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: None sorry
Read the Rules and will follow them: Yes I always respect others
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in): James.Harris393