Toribash
Hello, my name is Tr0gd0r.
I am unsure of my rank.
I achieved orange belt in just 24 hours. I am 17 years of age, and my usual mods are Judo, JudoFrac, and Aikido. Judo and JudoFrac are my preferred mods though.
I was trained by a 2nd Dan Black Belt for two weeks before i started playing online and the Tori that i had first made to play had gotten to Blue Belt. I joined a JudoFrac Tournament and defeated Fleshmon and Chillman10.
shadow077
my rank at the moment is 7877
black belt almost 2nd dan
i am 14
my best mods are akido big or normal, judofrac and greykido
in real life i actually did take a martial arts class called tae kwon do at world pro tae kwon do.02.rpl

like a bullet.rpl
i only have about five replays because something went wrong with the original toribash so now i play on steam sadly with about 5 replays.

i think my gmt is GMT - 4:00 i had to go on the internet to find it.
Last edited by shadow077; Aug 17, 2014 at 05:54 PM.
Flash

GMT -4
Age 20
Goal: To defeat Warrior
Best Mod: xspar/ cb_martial_arts
I was born in S7 (Sector 7) and grew strong there, always training against strong opponents. After 20 years of being in S7, gaining my own belt, all my surrounding's felt like they were weakening me, like I stopped getting stronger. I started filling my self with hate at the sight of how weak everything was but there was one person who didn't seem to so weak, his name was Warrior. We Grew up together in S7, fighting side by side, Always besting each other in our training. The day came when we had to fight each other, not as friends, but as enemies. We fought and fought for days, injuring people that got in our way till we finally came to an agreement to take separate path's, path's that would make us stronger so that one day we could clash again.
I have chosen the path of the Fight Club, a place where my surroundings weren't weak but strong.
Replays:
Attached Files
Bruce lee.rpl (1.01 MB, 5 views)
Flash - iHopz.rpl (722.1 KB, 4 views)
Grapple fight 2.rpl (803.9 KB, 3 views)
Well i cant name this and app, because you didnt said any information about your self and something like this. I would say yes, because you have good skills in game, and you also have a good past in clans.

From me yes just because you are good in game. ;)
I betrayed my clan S7. & My reason for joining this clan is to kick the shit out of each of you till i become stronger.