Toribash
That's mostly what you need to know, don't wanna get to personal hehe. But i can add more lil' detail i was hesitating because i thought my main things were good. If u want more i can add those lil' details tell me if so tho so i sure
Oxymetal joined some ghetto clan (heheh)

Weyou my main concern is your forum posts seem lacking and all round forum presence. I'll be happy to reconsider should that change. Also, an in-game try out, I'll get around to that.
i occasionally check forums for events. I post when i exited for somthing. Somtimes for offers and stuff too!
Top of the morning to you (Vibe) members, my name is Attila, better known as Skitzofrenic, MoonRaven, Attila98 or MonsieurApple. I only play on Skitzofrenic and it is a 2nd dan black belt, but if you add up all the QI on my other accounts you will find I have 20.5k QI. I enjoy many mods but I usually only play competitive mods as I am a large dueler, my most impressive achievement was receiving ModRank 6 in boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm but let that not deter you, I kick ass in ABD,Greykido,Wushu etc etc.

Enough about game stuff let me tell you a little bit about me so you get to know who I am. I am a 16 year old male originally from Transylvania,Romania but now living in Canada. I enjoy toribashing whenever I have freetime and I have a lot, our school system rarely gives homework and its very easy whenever they do. I love longboarding as well but our streets are generally filled with snow here in Canada so I mostly stay inside.
I did have a Skype but I recently reset my computer and have no idea what my password is anymore so a new account is set to be made some time when I stop procrastinating.

Why do you need me? I think you need me because I can bring a lot of fun to the clan, I enjoy socializing with people and am known to be a lovable troll. I'm usually on at the same time everyone else is so I'll be sure to always elevate the depressing mood. So why do I need you? Well I need you because I think this clan is great, its well organized and I thoroughly enjoy the players, looking at you spark ;) <333
People say I'm different... Only difference is I'm number 1
Application
Ok hello vibe first all I am darkknight27 and have been playing toribash since 2010 I believe. (With a few breaks) My last clan Athens was the a jerk of a clan i I would like to join dont kill my vibe to chill and have a good time plus maybe war. I am a 5th dan black belt and feel I could be a good part of this clan in war. I enjoy warring and toribash in general. My favorite mod is aikido bid dojo but can play almost any mod. I love interacting with clan mates to make new friends. I play almost everyday so I am very active. I hope I can join in this clans fun. My win ratio is slightly over 50%.(btw i mess Around sometimes but not in war)I can't post my achievement since this is from my phone but good day to you all and hopefully I can join in on vibes fun thanks.
Skitz:u remember me bruh? btw nice app,ive seen u playing on boxshu mushu and u r prety good. YES
Dark:hmm i leave this to another ppl