Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
You know its funny, now that we are talking about dying, our activity has gone up. Also Fluffy you have been added as a trial member.

Lol, the irony.

Off topic question, anybody in here in the Air Force/ know anybody in the Air Force? My recruiter said I have a shot at Pararescue or Combat Control so I'd like to see if there's anybody that's had experience with that stuff
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
u left already ;~;?
I'm debating still, I should go down with the ship but idk.

Stick with it man, we are turning around we just need some time.

One last go, I suppose.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Add tl;dr as allies already. Then we'll all post over here and generate activity and shit.

I think they focus on the activity of the members, not the board itself. Which is why the would check in-game activity. But your posting would generate conversation I suppose :u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hi evil, I'm posing here and stuff now.

I'm looking for a rotc program for the airforce. I'd like to know about what flow is asking aswell.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I think they focus on the activity of the members, not the board itself. Which is why the would check in-game activity. But your posting would generate conversation I suppose :u

I don't think ingame activity matters, they are lookin to see if the board they gave us is put into use.
Soon, people will freak out cause of me :O
It is gonna cost, 100k for every minute your in the same server as me.
Only because they are super freaks, super freaky. The thing is, if you got a cool name and a cool clan, you're automatically freak attracted unless deemed otherwise by the community already and stuff.

and decent forum posts gets you some freaks

That is the secret behind freak attractions
Last edited by Link; Mar 30, 2015 at 05:58 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.