Toribash
I thought that was really good! But you should try to have more DM's to make it look cooler, but the self-decap was great, but you should have thrown your head at him or something. But is still a good replay 7.8/10

Here is a cool replay I made enjoy!
Attached Files
In the nuts.rpl (296.2 KB, 14 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I liked the speed in that replay, but you could've decapitated Uke in that second "punch." The opener is common, and there wasn't a pose.I liked the dms also, but i think it would've been better to decap Uke before all of the dms. 7/10

Edit: Don't ask about the name of the replay lol. I couldn't think of one and I didn't really know what to call it
Attached Files
DOn't mess with ballerinas.rpl (95.3 KB, 13 views)
dude that was epic 8/10
heres a decap punch with a bit of head-bowling:

This replay is just one i made in 5 minutes yesterday. nothing special.
Attached Files
Decap_Punch.rpl (99.2 KB, 12 views)
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
It was ok but you should have done something to the body.

Here is a replay I made I think it is one of my best so far but I am still working on it.
Attached Files
Punch.rpl (217.2 KB, 13 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Nice dm's, that decap was good.
but the rest is stiff and bad pose.
7.5/10
here is my simple decap.
Attached Files
simple large.rpl (131.9 KB, 11 views)