pls don't kill me for only telling the things i didn't like

that's only has the stuff i didn't like
because
uh
idk
i have no idea what i liked in it but i liked it a bit

oh and here's something i made some days ago
i wont ask for cnc to this because i'm pretty sure no one here wants to cnc me
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
8===D
Godly Girl I Well rwck u and ur Mom when i win this round
*loses*
I haz made u win cuz I iz 2 pro 4 winning
And Im a white eminem but Im better at Rap(p)ing xD
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Nice replay Fallu. You can Cnc one of my replays, if you want :3 ( not so good )
Attached Files
Beatzarr - Kinda Madman.rpl (115.0 KB, 13 views)
:v I have no idea what cnc means but from the looks of it i think it means criticizing.
To begin with i don't make replays, and i don't watch that many, so you would be hearing a replay noob. (Warning, the following sentences will be selfish and nubby judgement)
Beat, i would think madman would be a fast paced ripping action. It was going kinda well until you lifted uke up in the air, which slowed down the replay a lot, and there weren't that much dm and strong hits.
Fallu, your replay is always pretty good, they have good pace and strong hits, but you usually (i think) don't finish it up pretty well, i.e. replay "666" the hit followed by the kick had good flow, but you finished it there which didn't look pretty good (at least a pose maybe?), and (maybe impossible thing) your knee touched uke (the final kick) which made it look less impressive (<--- just stuff to make you feel bad). Otherwise it is good.
-----
And i do agree with Fast, Change the op post, there has been changes so i think it wouldn't hurt to change it.
Last edited by Jack; Apr 28, 2014 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the inactivity. I'll try to be more active, just tell me what you need me to do.
The grim reaper works for me.
hello guys, there's just a spar i did with potram:
note: idk why it appeared me vs uke, plz, said to me your opinion.

spar me vs potram.rpl

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Another update about my computer: Its going to take a longer time than expected because they have to add a bunch of parts to it.. i got no more info than that though.

Skickat fr
dis is my signature
in regards to not relaxing your neck in a replay, i just want to know why not? some moves don't work without certain joints relaxed, tho i only seen one that doesn't work without the neck relaxed. but still :?
Last edited by jack11770; Apr 29, 2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: spell-check
Hey guys so apparently Oliw wants to get me banned for some unknown reason.I hate to report him but I did. As well I suck at replays so I wouldn't exactly know what would make them better :/
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)