Toribash
Ai script
So you guys said it was impossible or very hard to make and adaptable ai for uke just for fun in one script right? Then why not multiple scripts like use a script that can load 2 or more scripts together then put a replay analyzer and movement saver for your character, then make a script that takes sections from those replay and apply it according to the damage on certain joint ( like if you damage uke's knee or other joint he will make a movement to grip ur leg according to saved moves) then put another compatible script which converts these code actions into actual movements for uke and allows him to fight? Is that possible or is it just nonsense?
Originally Posted by Freezit2 View Post
So you guys said it was impossible or very hard to make and adaptable ai for uke just for fun in one script right?

Then why not multiple scripts like use a script that can load 2 or more scripts together then put a replay analyzer and movement saver for your character, then make a script that takes sections from those replay and apply it according to the damage on certain joint ( like if you damage uke's knee or other joint he will make a movement to grip ur leg according to saved moves) then put another compatible script which converts these code actions into actual movements for uke and allows him to fight?

Is that possible or is it just nonsense?

That seems rather complex and would result in a subpar AI.

I've toyed with the idea of writing a bot that can play Toribash, and abandoned the idea multiple times, because it's a massive, complex undertaking.

For a standard lookahead AI, you'd need to reverse engineer or otherwise gain access to the physics rules in toribash, and then math out moves several frames in advance. Do this process for each potential move, and assign a score to each based on different factors that I'd yet to determine (points obviously being one). Pick the move with the highest score and do that move.

You'd also have to do those calculations in a quick enough time to not run out of time.

AI is possible, just extremely difficult. That's why it doesn't exist, no one capable has wanted to invest the time necessary to implement it.

I might take a crack at it one of these days, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
(I don't know if this is impossible or if it's been suggested already) Why not make a script for editing where you edit, but the other player (or uke) still moves the joints that they moved before? This could be useful in ways. xT
replays pls cnc me
Originally Posted by Ezophlee View Post
(I don't know if this is impossible or if it's been suggested already) Why not make a script for editing where you edit, but the other player (or uke) still moves the joints that they moved before? This could be useful in ways. xT

This is possible, I might do it this weekend if box doesn't beat me to it.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Ezophlee View Post

I requested just that a little while back. Here. http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=305
I remember Shuckle (?) made a script he ran on an alt that would op anyone who was on a certain list and said "!op" anyway you can make me something like that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Yes, but what's the point?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today