Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey guys, Im so sorry I was inactive for soooo long. I dont even know if Im still in FC, I got grounded for doing stupid shit with friends. We dont need to get into that, but Im going to start playing again guys.
If you want you can add me on steam, GDubs.

Yeah, thought i wouldnt still be in FC. If i could still be in Fight Club i would, Its up to you guys.
It wont happen again. I hope someone sees this.
Yeah sorry my dad desided to ground me, you know i cant really predict that. I wouldve told you guys if i could.
these guys throw a fit when they get beat XD
what kind of pussy family is this?
-----
i bet you guys like Blood On The Dance Floor
Last edited by Tr0gd0r; Aug 18, 2014 at 07:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi my name is strudle206 [IMG]http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=strudle206]
my global rank is 31836 i don't now why i can't get it to go down but my greykido rank is in the 600's i am a 3rd dan black belt i am 16 i love to play aikido greykido abd and twinswords i am double jointed i can twist my arm 360 degrees
i love the words at the bottom of fc's page 'We are Friends, We Are Best Friends, We Are Brothers, We're One Family"
Trying
Studle is cool he is good ingame and just a awesome guys (Remember im still in Fc im just helping a buddy develop his clan) id say yes ive known him for a long ass time now he is op!
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3