Toribash
Wow, clan is dieing!! Our leader something is inactive, the coleaders scorpionma and M3G4M4N are inactive. And from the leader bros, fallu anf antitis!! What is going on there??!!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
Wow, clan is dieing!! Our leader something is inactive, the coleaders scorpionma and M3G4M4N are inactive. And from the leader bros, fallu anf antitis!! What is going on there??!!

I'm pretty much posting here daily.
Since when has that been inactive¿

and here's a random decap replay that i have no idea how to continue
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
8===D
What just because I go for 1 day I am inactive
And something posted here 2 days ago
So he's nnot nonactive
And fallu posts twice daily and more!
Fallu is the most active person here
And I tink he should be a co leader
He should have been long time ago
We will see something opinion
I vote yes
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
What just because I go for 1 day I am inactive
And something posted here 2 days ago
So he's nnot nonactive
And fallu posts twice daily and more!
Fallu is the most active person here
And I tink he should be a co leader
He should have been long time ago
We will see something opinion
I vote yes

I guess im active again
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post

Fallu is one of the most active persons in this clan, Something is getting active again and Scorpion usually posts every day.
Last edited by Beat; May 1, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
And Plz ... Its not dying cuz I haz used a L. Potion xD
Im at my grandma's and you guys ? /:
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Im i just bored because i dont have my computer and cant be at the forum :/.... btw Something if u see this go back some pages and look what i did an "update" of my computer.

Skickat fr
dis is my signature
I'm not inactive dude?? I post as much as I can I don't post sometimes cause I dont want to just post something random. My highscore is 6320 I've only made it to the 512 tile

Sent from my AT7-B using Tapatalk
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
My First Time Replay-Making
Hiya All,

Its my first time trying to beat fallu and losing ... but today I would like you guys to judge my replay. From velocity to style.

P.S: please dont count the finishing pose since its WiP
Attached Files
Genko Sai .rpl (179.5 KB, 10 views)
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Fast, those are some good moves. I would suggest not slamming your head on uke, because it doesn't look good, and the kick that decapped the head was a little too delayed, so it made it look slow.
Btw what is cnc ( <-- i didn't get an answer the last time i asked). And please do tell me if i is being a butthole.