Toribash
made a collab with duck

edit :v : i forgot to name the tori falluck D:

i'm leaving now, kbai
i only joined here because Something is a friend of mine, and there are also some other friends here (almost the whole clan, maybe not the newest members i never got to know) but some old members that were friends of mine either stopped playing toribash or just left the clan.
the reason why i joined the clan can't be used as a reason to stay here, not anymore.
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
8===D
Ok, hope you will like the clan that you are going to join
Gl, we will miss you

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Aw well we are sincerely sad to see you go. You're a great player,you will be missed. I do hope you continue to post here.
Best of luck to you

Sent from my AT7-B using Tapatalk
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
I can keep posting here as an ally or something.The thread tools are broken so I can't unsubscribe this thread anyway.
8===D
Im really sad to see Fallu going away.
He was one of the reasons I have joined this clan /: Guys ! what do you think about Metal being dead/ dying ?
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Well, Metal became popular very fast. When Kratos joined a server there were around 20 people following him. I applied once ( Metal was the best clan in my opinion ) and it's kinda sad that they are dead now.
Beatzarr: I always wanted to join Metal and Apex xD ... anyone know how did Metal or Apex die ? Anyone have a good night :* and Fallu plz reconsider this I joined It's thanks to u Bai guys have a good night :***
bec use in t rnet
a the e