Ranking
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I'm done with League until riot fixes this fps bug in the upcoming patches. I can't play a single game without having sudden fps drop and going 0-10 because of it. The Graves patch killed it. I'll try it out again when the new champ is released.

It's not bad now. Only time I lagged was when my charger for my laptop, which it will always lag me if that happens.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I found out that I can play LoL on the highest resolution that the game provides for a one screen, but I find out that the fps keeps going from 10-25 constantly. Is there a way I can keep the fps stable, at the highest fps it can be?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I found out that I can play LoL on the highest resolution that the game provides for a one screen, but I find out that the fps keeps going from 10-25 constantly. Is there a way I can keep the fps stable, at the highest fps it can be?

There's an option to set your fps rate at either performance (aka highest fps possible at sacrifice of consistency) or consistency (sacrifice frame rate for consistency).

Typically, high resolution and high model detail is all you really need for high level performance in-game. Everything else is just for the pretty factor, while a good resolution and high model quality can be slightly game changing. I believe (not entirely certain as of now) that a higher model quality and resolution results in a larger hitbox for champions, meaning skill shots are easier to land. I've had grabs land through minions on champions with my better computer (highest res and high model quality), yet the same situation grab hits a minion on my laptop (minimum quality on everything).

Also, a constant 60 fps is a distinct game changer as well. Just better performance in general with a higher fps, better reaction time with spells, better reg, etc. etc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Guys I'm making a new list , please pm me with your details.

(or wrtie it here)

please add the region.
-----
Edit :

Eu West :
Chreeys - Gobatschof
Last edited by Chuck; Oct 28, 2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Gragas has nice boots.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
SHACO BUFFS

ASEHRUIOASHFDSGKALSGHAWEEWRTARAS
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ