Toribash
to be fair shaco kind of needs it

Wukong doesnt really need it, but he isnt getting major buffs, it's mostly just W fixes, to make it less obvious he used it.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I hate people that go "hur just build [mresist/armor] to counter [champion"

Armor counters lee sin, it also counters twitch.

Mresist counters fiddlesticks, it also counters eve.

etc

Everything counters eve at the moment.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Worse your money. How many skins you have?

Topic:
Why you need nerf on Fiddlesticks? He's not good farmer or pushing a lane. And, He's too squishy if he gets ganked with CC.

Pro tips: Need Banshee's Veil or Quicksilver Sash or more Magic Resist items. It may easy to beat Fiddlesticks on 1vs1.

Only fiddle's 1v1 is probably one of the best in the game, but you know, whatever.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Only fiddle's 1v1 is probably one of the best in the game, but you know, whatever.

and his teamfight presence is redonkulous

AoE Silence + AoE ult + AoE mresist shred (10 per person might seem minor, but all together that's 50 mresist gone)
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Good blitz or leona will shut down a fiddle before any of the scary shit happens.

Fuck, blitz and leona counter every fucking person through sheer cc spam.

Though seriously, I think Blitz might be one of the only champions capable of 1v1ing fiddle early game :s could just be a bias, but damn fiddle can't do jack shit when he's getting powerfisted 24/7
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Good blitz or leona will shut down a fiddle before any of the scary shit happens.

Fuck, blitz and leona counter every fucking person through sheer cc spam.

Though seriously, I think Blitz might be one of the only champions capable of 1v1ing fiddle early game :s could just be a bias, but damn fiddle can't do jack shit when he's getting powerfisted 24/7

unless the fiddle is stupid, he'll save his drain for after the CC

but early game fidle is kind of meh, it's mostly around level 5/spellvamp gun that he starts being 1v1 mastah
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
unless the fiddle is stupid, he'll save his drain for after the CC

but early game fidle is kind of meh, it's mostly around level 5/spellvamp gun that he starts being 1v1 mastah

Fear + drain is pretty irritating in-lane though. But who lanes fiddle anyway?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I really feel bad for the newbies that try to play League of Legends or start playing it, because all of the people that are there in the like lvl 1-10 are all smurfs. rofl
-----
And I can't find the option where I can change the fps performance, to performance. Lol, I really can't find it. Is it the same thing as stable? I found some option for that in the video section.
Last edited by SoBscout; Oct 30, 2011 at 08:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.