Toribash
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Mostly idk why but I buy heads to sell them, this head I requested right here, is one I just may keep forever lol ,Jebus you fuckign rock and I hope everybody knows that, he is the artist of this time for me, as in toribash year, artist of the year or something, we should have those love this texture, gonna order again soon , stay awesome!

Thanks a lot man. Nice to know your work is appreciated ;)
Looking forward to your next order and I'll try and stay awesome.

So anyways, I see Ferras has been a naughty monkey. I got an update for ya though:

Preview

Less crows feet and under-eye droop. New smoochers and some fine and dandy chompers. Resyled the stache and I'm working on the horns.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
I want Gui with graffiti raider + pure colour and changed text like in first example and my tori head in header place
Stay awesome jeebs

Originally Posted by DjCat View Post
I want Gui with graffiti raider + pure colour and changed text like in first example and my tori head in header place

Aight, added.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Thanks a lot man. Nice to know your work is appreciated ;)
Looking forward to your next order and I'll try and stay awesome.

So anyways, I see Ferras has been a naughty monkey. I got an update for ya though:

Preview

Less crows feet and under-eye droop. New smoochers and some fine and dandy chompers. Resyled the stache and I'm working on the horns.

I have been very naughty. Anyways, the lips look kind of weird. Try making them more humanlike. It seems like they're just skincolored stripes. We're almost done!
Sorry jebus but i want to cancel my request sorry guys . its just i dont want to waste all of my tc on one head Sorry guys well good luck for the future of your shop and you
-----
i thaught about cancelling before i posted the request even but now i have realised i really want to buy something like my dream force with this tc <3 sorry Jebus i hope you havent started the head yet and if you have sell it to some one :P
Last edited by phantom; Oct 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by NotFerras View Post
I have been very naughty. Anyways, the lips look kind of weird. Try making them more humanlike. It seems like they're just skincolored stripes. We're almost done!

The lips are just there for the sake of being there. So you can see if you like the shape and such. Obviously I'm not leaving them like that...silly boy.
Anyways, I'll probably have your head done by tomorrow night. The horns are just being a bitch.

Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Sorry jebus but i want to cancel my request sorry guys . its just i dont want to waste all of my tc on one head Sorry guys well good luck for the future of your shop and you
-----
i thaught about cancelling before i posted the request even but now i have realised i really want to buy something like my dream force with this tc <3 sorry Jebus i hope you havent started the head yet and if you have sell it to some one :P

Well it's not a big deal. Go buy your dream force young lad ;)
I didn't start it yet, as I said earlier, I wanted more reference pics first. No harm done.
Also, cancelling before you posted....interesting...lol.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
haha yea i meant i was thinking about even posting the request in the first place

well sorry Jebus and Spartan good luck for your shop
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Jebus and Spartan good luck for your shop

ZOMG THX!!!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body