Toribash
Sorry if I might not have the longest app but I(James) was looking for a clan, and I know a few of Vectors members like omega and dobby. I talked to both of them and they both said I had a good shot at making it in vector so i figured why the hell nawt. I am 14, a guy...sadly. I come from joisey (for those of you who don't know what that is, part of 'Murica). I recently left obey but I had been in obey for awhile, if i am correct over 6 months.

I have more replays on my thread but i am currently on my grandmas pc so I don't have many replays to work with.
In my dobby spar. replay saved weird and im dobby and he is the other guy.
Attached Files
Spar - Dobby.rpl (324.7 KB, 8 views)
Demini - Solo.rpl (176.2 KB, 8 views)
Tricking - Flash.rpl (556.1 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Demini; Jan 3, 2014 at 11:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
I don't like to say because it was banned for messing with an admin but it was godzvital

I had troubled with your alt, and you're just violate staff rules.
Sorry, there's no chances from me.
I had been buds with vodka at the time and I had just been messing around with him. It wasn't anything serious
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
Sorry if I might not have the longest app but I(James) was looking for a clan, and I know a few of Vectors members like omega and dobby. I talked to both of them and they both said I had a good shot at making it in vector so i figured why the hell nawt. I am 14, a guy...sadly. I come from joisey (for those of you who don't know what that is, part of 'Murica). I recently left obey but I had been in obey for awhile, if i am correct over 6 months.

I have more replays on my thread but i am currently on my grandmas pc so I don't have many replays to work with.
In my dobby spar. replay saved weird and im dobby and he is the other guy.

I'm netural, Replays are okay nothing amazing, what is your skype?
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?