Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sorry Swag. It's a no from me. You haven't got enough posts and I don't think you're ready to join this clan. Sorry.

Digger, I'd like to see the replays still, that video isn't the best proof as you were rushed and probably didn't perform your best. Thanks.
omg why im very unlucky. im going to watch ur rpl an then... boom the foking electricity is off coz of heavy rain well ill watch it later or maybe tomorrow. unless i can watch it on my phone
just a fancy signature
Hey, I'm back, My name is james (oo I rhymed), I'm 13, Im american, I play guitar, and I've also started breakdancing! My best mods are parkour/spar mods. I like mushu as my 2nd best just cause of the low dm . I'm online on Saturday and suday, there are chances for me to be online on the weekdays. My previous clans were Sinon, and smile. I got kicked out of Sinon for being inactive for a few days and smile wasnt on that much .
I want to rejoin this clan so I can spar, and have fun with the clan! I dont have skype -.-, I'll read the rules and follow them. I can create heads for this clan but mine arent very good.... ask potram.
Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
Hey, I'm back, My name is james (oo I rhymed), I'm 13, Im american, I play guitar, and I've also started breakdancing! My best mods are parkour/spar mods. I like mushu as my 2nd best just cause of the low dm . I'm online on Saturday and suday, there are chances for me to be online on the weekdays. My previous clans were Sinon, and smile. I got kicked out of Sinon for being inactive for a few days and smile wasnt on that much .
I want to rejoin this clan so I can spar, and have fun with the clan! I dont have skype -.-, I'll read the rules and follow them. I can create heads for this clan but mine arent very good.... ask potram.

since im new to the clan lol and i dont relly know u. can u post some good spar or pk?
just a fancy signature
Heres some replays
-----
I have a parkour, ill post up a spar
-----
Here is a spar
Attached Files
saveble 19 WHOOO.rpl (69.1 KB, 5 views)
beat potram.rpl (87.6 KB, 6 views)
DM WIN.rpl (79.7 KB, 4 views)
parkour done done.rpl (489.8 KB, 6 views)
demolitionmarrezz.rpl (335.7 KB, 6 views)
spar with juani.rpl (873.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ProBro2219; Nov 26, 2014 at 07:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I left to join Sinon, I continued to be an ally with flip when i was in sinon but i was left inactive so i got kicked out of sinon, so now im here
-----
wanna just meet in toribash? jo fluffin
Last edited by ProBro2219; Nov 26, 2014 at 07:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
I left to join Sinon, I continued to be an ally with flip when i was in sinon but i was left inactive so i got kicked out of sinon, so now im here
-----
wanna just meet in toribash? jo fluffin

ok. well i cant join ingame coz the electricity here is very unstable.
but its a yes for me.
just a fancy signature