Endurance Onslaught 6.0
im slammed with homework this week guys. i kinda fucked up and procrastinated several projects due within days of each other. old habits die hard and screwing around until its crunch time is one of em.

Many all nighters are going to happen. #college #dropout #failure
Lmao his pikachu is bad lol, and i've been working on college stuff. I also want to change some things eventually, when i get the time.
Well what things are you looking to change at the moment? I am working on clan thread right now if you want to do a call and I can do some things you ask me to. :3
-----
Important message for everyone!!!

I know, I get it, so much is going on with the clan, but I am trying to save it, if you don't mind.

What we are going to do know though is quite simple, we are going to fix the ranked bottle up and auto rank up the first 15 members we contact.

The most loyal members will be getting the higer ranks. Then the less loyal get lower ranks. We aren't going to pick favorites We're going to go by who's done the most for the clan.

Me and Larxse will be doing it this weekend we hope to. If you see this and have questions. Just ask me about it then in Private Message, or talk to me in game.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Oct 20, 2016 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump