Ranking
Ok, when you will come ingame, i will come too. Just post when you will be ingame.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Im going to break the barrier between my priv. life and toribash so we could have a chat ... and I know internet isn't the best place for these sort of discussions but:
During my 3-day roadtrip my two friends have ... um, been really close to me. So I guess you might understand the situation or if not, let me explain.
I have a problem with 2 girls /: I really like them both... the first one is yet, to be the closest to me (best-friend) and the second one wasn't so close to me until we both wear litting the fire and it didn't work ... so we had to heat ourself up. And it was really great even though nothing severe happened (kiss etc.) but just her being with me and geatung eachother with our almost freezing body's ... yeah. We have started talking about many things over the night and anyhow we got to talk about our plus'es and minus'es, she has told so many things that were really ... cant find a word for it (in a good way)
And the first one (the best-friend) well we were both really close but from the beggining of the week before the roadtrip we have gotten to a fight and it wasn't so pleasing. But during the trip we talked seriously and she has told me that she doesnt want to be friends. If you're curious what did we fight for ... it was that we havent spent too much time together(final exams etc.) and I'm in a really bad situation /: and it might seem unreal but both are in my fancy ... please help and any (no stupid one's) tips and reasons on picking the one girl. Oh, and hi guys I'm back from the roadtrip xD I think (it's) won't die its just the time of the year where people study and have less time for pc's and guys ... I'm sorry again for inactivity (roadtrip) ill try to support clan thrwad as much as possible but still, I need some ppl that could chat with me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just realized that this story might be quiet heavy to read because its too long. Anyway enjoy
Last edited by fastmove; May 16, 2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Some minimalistic errors :)
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Yo it's I just felt like talking somewhere so im here now.

Also it's a decicion you need to make because we dont really know them.
But if you really want the damn advice then it's easy, choose the fire one. Why would you chose the other one of she's very close with your best friend and she said she doesn't wants to be friends :/.

There, use it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi Zwo,
And thanks for advice
As I told in the beggining, that it (internet) isn't a great place for these sort of questions etc. anyway these hints aren't going to be "leading me" they will be advice, which I can assure you that I will take them seriously and might even be the answer to this "problem"
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
Im going to break the barrier between my priv. life and toribash so we could have a chat ... and I know internet isn't the best place for these sort of discussions but:
During my 3-day roadtrip my two friends have ... um, been really close to me. So I guess you might understand the situation or if not, let me explain.
I have a problem with 2 girls /: I really like them both... the first one is yet, to be the closest to me (best-friend) and the second one wasn't so close to me until we both wear litting the fire and it didn't work ... so we had to heat ourself up. And it was really great even though nothing severe happened (kiss etc.) but just her being with me and geatung eachother with our almost freezing body's ... yeah. We have started talking about many things over the night and anyhow we got to talk about our plus'es and minus'es, she has told so many things that were really ... cant find a word for it (in a good way)
And the first one (the best-friend) well we were both really close but from the beggining of the week before the roadtrip we have gotten to a fight and it wasn't so pleasing. But during the trip we talked seriously and she has told me that she doesnt want to be friends. If you're curious what did we fight for ... it was that we havent spent too much time together(final exams etc.) and I'm in a really bad situation /: and it might seem unreal but both are in my fancy ... please help and any (no stupid one's) tips and reasons on picking the one girl. Oh, and hi guys I'm back from the roadtrip xD I think (it's) won't die its just the time of the year where people study and have less time for pc's and guys ... I'm sorry again for inactivity (roadtrip) ill try to support clan thrwad as much as possible but still, I need some ppl that could chat with me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just realized that this story might be quiet heavy to read because its too long. Anyway enjoy

Choose the girl that you like to talk with her, the girl who have a good personality and the girl that you think, that she can continue your life with you.
Originally Posted by swagpro View Post
Is this good

Swagpro, choose the big photo when you enter the clan page and change the size. Anyways, don't do it, I will do the page today.

Guys, I have no time to discuss any conversation, I am going o my basketball training. I will be back after 1--->2 hours.
Last edited by Fire; May 17, 2014 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by swagpro View Post
Is this good

umm, i think the tag has an apostrophe in it :/
-----
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
*clip*
Swagpro, choose the big photo when you enter the clan page and change the size. Anyways, don't do it, I will do the page today.

*clip*

i like that pic, who made it?

sorry bout the inactivity been busy irl lately.
Last edited by jack11770; May 17, 2014 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump