Toribash
Everex, what happened to your main account ? I knew 1Blazing1 and he didnt do Any whacky stuff like Night did ... Night was the most banned player ever
bec use in t rnet
a the e
I don't even know what steam means . Where i can download it?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
ok, i will thx.

Tomorrow is my birthday, wee! Show up your tc xD

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
HURRDURR
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
Everex, what happened to your main account ? I knew 1Blazing1 and he didnt do Any whacky stuff like Night did ... Night was the most banned player ever

who tf was Night?

and my main acc 1blazing1 got abonded lol. naah i just wanted to get a new name. it was pretty ugly and i didnt like it
dis is my signature
I think that Night is Fluz ( namechange ). I have seen players that were banned more times than Night.
Hello, today when I entered my class, all my classmates started to sing for me happy birthday

LegGang
Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity, i think i was kicked xD , im here to say goodbye to all, ill leave toribash i think forever. So thanks to accept me in your clan, if you didnt kicked me, ill leave for my own

Thanks for all, and goodbye
-----
Mmmmmmm im in the clan, im sorry but i have to leave, sorry but... Goodbye
-----
ah one thing, i said i will leave toribash, i think i can return some day, but i dont think so.
if it dont matter ill try to post when i can, but i dont have time.

btw ill leave and i said that ill give t to the clan but i couldnt because i didnt have time to play so... ill try to keep my word and i will transfer 1k to the bank, i know that isnt a lot but is all that i have, i hope helped while i have stayed in your clan, so goodye all
Last edited by 1frostmstr; May 21, 2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1frost, 1frost naal ok zin los vahrii, wah dein, vokul, mafhaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, 1frost, fa hin kogaa mu draa
oh frost we will miss you.
well, goodbye
and just know, that if you come back a day, you are always welcome to the clan

LegGang