Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day, the racoons rebelled
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day, the racoons rebelled, brix were shat.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day, the racoons rebelled, brix were shat, fucks weren't given.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day, the racoons rebelled, brix were shat, fucks weren't given, yes they were.
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day, the racoons rebelled, brix were shat, fucks weren't given, yes they were. Fine, some were.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day, the racoons rebelled, brix were shat, fucks weren't given, yes they were. Fine, some were. THEY ALL WERE.
Deep in the Swerve Swerve Swerve, there was a jew named Carl. He was gay and had no penis. It was just a vagina. The vagina had a huge mustache that produced racoons. But one day, the racoons rebelled, brix were shat, fucks weren't given, yes they were. Fine, some were. THEY ALL WERE.
Anyway, after the
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Anyway, after the rebel raccoons left
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again