Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh, crap!

Sorry for lack of information, I'm actually on vacation at the moment, and have lacked Internet access for a long while. Will be away for approximately another week.

maldiluna and everyone else with open requests; I will take care of them first thing when I get home (I mean, first thing, ignoring the part where I unpack and whatnot).

As for the Marketplace, I'm gonna moderate the hell outta it when I get back. Can't really take care of it now since the current Internet access has the approximate speed of a dead cat on the highway, being moved along every once in a while by a gust of wind. Until then I trust GenX000 to take care of it.

This shop is closed until I return.

~hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
\o/

I'm back, and the shop has been re-opened.

maldiluna: Here's the new head. The wing ends right about where the neck starts.

New stuff to come!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
hanz0 if i pay u 10k tc for the crimson ranger will u reserve it for me case i just bought 28ktc and i will get it in a few days
Part of the [Revolution]
=|

Okay.

Anyways, one new head added to stock (Plenty more to come).

If you'd like I can make a full set to go with it for 30k.

Here's a little preview of what's coming up...
PHANTOM RANGER TEXTURE SET!

B&B&B&