Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Aight added, you want the exact same GUI but with different colors and text?

Pretty much. I love the style.
Dr Zoidberg
Alrite, it's been a day since an update, so just to let everybody know I'm now working on [DM]'s clan pic as well as Dropkicks request.

Some wips:

Dropkick's GUI

some [dm] wips

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
can i reguest clan pic for Guardians i pay 2k and full neptune

That's fairly low, so I hope you don't want anything too crazy. That's realistically a 12k value total, considering I would have to sell it and stuff.

Go ahead and make it request, it can't hurt eh?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
When will I get my GUI?
I want to change my request
I want GUI with rainbow colours and with rainbowbash also sun on header and lamma On the place where u make Tori
Background must be metal
Last edited by DjCat; Nov 1, 2011 at 06:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
That's fairly low, so I hope you don't want anything too crazy. That's realistically a 12k value total, considering I would have to sell it and stuff.

Go ahead and make it request, it can't hurt eh?

can i now reguest qi for 1,5 k

there is my head and the text is DecapsPerfected
Last edited by strikas; Nov 2, 2011 at 06:37 AM.
Thank you for the update, keep us posted please

~Kowla
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
stikas added.

Originally Posted by KOWLA View Post
Thank you for the update, keep us posted please

~Kowla

Will do, such as this pic checking the scale and such

Got a lot of things I gotta tweak; materials, lighting, modeling, and environment. Gotta a lot of things I need to add, but I think this is shaping up to be quite the pic.