Toribash
Oh sweet lordy, MY DAY HAS COME!, Posty posty posty.... *A few years later* ......postey postey postey postey.... Aaaaaaand Done! Yeah, I make playercard emblems like the on I have complete with a custom tori pose and Name tag. I also make heads
I would say yes to both. I think we should give them a chance to show forum and ingame activity and if they pass their trials then they can become full members. Also I like ddd's analogy about how applying for 2 clans is similiar to applying for 2 jobs. It makes sense, so if he wants to be in apex then I'll accept him.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name: Rearix

Belt: Black Belt

Forum Activeness: 6/10

Ingame Activeness: 9/10.

Bans, Infractions, Warnings: None.

Past Clans: FC.

Anyone you know in this clan: TheMindStormMan, Zomfier.

Why do you want us: I need you because, If i get accepted, i will finally feel how its like being in a good clan

Why should we want you: I am very good at playing toribash. Especially Aikido.

Best Mods: Aikido, Ninjutsu, TwinSwords.

Worst Mods: Judo, Wushu, Mushu.

At least 150 words about yourself: My real name is John. I like sports, I love playing Toribash, I really enjoy the Silly Mods. I am a nice player, I be respectful to begginers and other Toribash players. I do not lift, I play fair, I like parkour, same IRL.
Last edited by Rearix; Jun 30, 2014 at 07:19 AM.
I'd like to see more effort in the about yourself. If you add that, then its a yes from me.
Name:Volltic
Belt: green(use to be a 3 dan)
Forum Activeness: 12
Ingame Activeness: 12
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: cant remember name but i help them reach their goals so i left
Anyone you know in this clan: Mindstorman
Why do you want us:I want to help achieve goals and i thank this is a great clan
Why should we want you: i can help in clan battles im great in a aggrasive side
Best mods: wushu,gmtouneys,akiobigdojo(bettingservers)
worst mods: twinswords parkour running mods
At least 150 words about yourself: i love to spar.I be guite somethings when talking.I fight my battles i dont rageguit.i am a good competator i think.xD
Your usercard: (If you can't find this that's fine)
3 replays :A-perfection
Add 150 words aswell.
Umm I just wanted to ask because I'm confused on my app. I got a yes from someone, but no one else is saying anything. So I'm not sure what's going on. Someone help me?
Application Elderly
Hi

Name:Evan
Belt: Blue Belt
Forum Activeness: 2
Ingame Activeness: 10
Bans, infractions, or warnings: Fortunately none.
Past clans and why you left them: I've never been part of any clan
Anyone you know in this clan: I dont know anyone in your clan but was asked to apply by techkid103
Why do you want us: I really want to be part of a clan and Apex has some truly great players i would love to be associated with.
Why should we want you: People often ask me if I'm an alt and I'm assuming that's a good thing. I'm a very fast learner, I've become relatively good at toribash given how long I've been playing.
Best mods: I really enjoy playing in the aikido, taekkyon and taido2 tourneys.
worst mods: Judo and wushu. I cant adjust well to the amount of starting frames.
At least 150 words about yourself: I'm 16 year old Evan from South Africa, I love playing toribash in my free time, I always lose bets (in tb and in life D and I make friends super easily in toribash. Also I'm a music producer, I'm great with cartoons and I like to amaze other blue belts with my "skills" xD.
3 replays : I hardly ever free play but I made thisElderly Kick.rpl

Thanks for your time,
Elderly