Toribash
Last clan league thingy we played had me and deprav as main guys with support from someone else while William, Smogard49 and Snake abadoned us.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Vodka: I waited for Urban the whole day on that occasion. I totally think you could have easily refused to CW given they showed up that late. But, well you decided to hold the clan war..can't blame you. Yes, I'm not going to sacrifice my whole sunday to wait for them to show up and miss out on an event. So, yeah I think it was totally reasonable. I think snake did show up as well on that day.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
Last clan league thingy we played had me and deprav as main guys with support from someone else while William, Smogard49 and Snake abadoned us.

Yay for uni!
(and I said I could not be there on sunday so ggs.)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by William View Post
Vodka: I waited for Urban the whole day on that occasion. I totally think you could have easily refused to CW given they showed up that late. But, well you decided to hold the clan war..can't blame you. Yes, I'm not going to sacrifice my whole sunday to wait for them to show up and miss out on an event. So, yeah I think it was totally reasonable. I think snake did show up as well on that day.

If I'd refuse at that time we'd get instantly dqed
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Guyz I made a room named Wushu4real to promote wushu with a ring, we gotta start doing something about wushu being "unsuitable for competition" because of running scaring everyone.

I think starting to promote a ring is the first step, after all there's a ring in any fighting sport, martial art or anything. That won't keep people from playing without a ring in PV servers if they want to, but we gotta take things to the next step !

Time for some changes, I hope one day we'll have a proper tweakable point system but for now that's it.

For now wushu just keeps being that eternal e-peen fight, things gotta get real niga