Toribash
Ehhhhh 6/10

EJM Moderated Message:
10/10 I LOVE YOU FOR PUTTING THIS. I would love for everyone to hear the original album version, it's of a better quality and the effects are amazingly done. Oh and the album is Meddle, not Echoes, the youtube title in the following is just wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jey20qVirXg
Last edited by EJM; Feb 18, 2015 at 06:22 PM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Objectively a possible 9/10, i like the tribalism that's mixed with modern breakbeat and hip hop sounds. And then there's the jazz feel all around it. I didn't like it though so 6/10
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This reminded me of that time I was in middle school and was forced to play the recorder. Although my orientalist viewpoint and obvious bias towards Western culture makes it hard for me to enjoy it fully, it is objectively good. The faster section was very nice. So I give it a 7.77/10.

I like the vocals. Otherwise 6/10. Kind of reminds me of maroon 5, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore