Endurance Onslaught 6.0
guys increase the fourm activity if i don't see some changes in the forums ill start kicking the memebers that are not fourm active or have not posted the reason why they have not been posting in order for nitro to be offical is the fourm activity so step it up
No offense but I think you should also increase your activity ace. Also I think we hit 100k in the bank with help of Lucie <3 .

~(^.^)~
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
none taken electro
-----
hey guys this is what it takes to be offical Becoming an Official Clan
These are the requirements you must meet if you wish to apply to become an official clan. Your clan must:
Be at least three weeks old. We don't want clans dying while we vote on them. Having at least three weeks behind you can be a good indication of the possible longevity of your clan.
Have at least 9 members.
Pay 50,000TC. If you want to become official, you have to earn it and pay for it.
Have leaders who display competence and good leadership skills.
Have members who behave respectfully and appropriately.
Include a clan story. This doesn’t have to be anything too elaborate, but it should show creativity and commitment to your clan. If you are going to take the time to care about your clan in the long run, you can take the short amount of time to write a short clan story. Here is an example of an elaborate clan story. And here is an example of a not as elaborate, but just as acceptably creative, story.

When you are ready, you may PM the following application and 50,000TC to a Clan Mod. The current clan mods are Lightningkid, Aracoon, Brey, Hero, Ryan, sid, and Erth. If your clan gets rejected, you will now get a 25,000TC refund; you will no longer receive 30K back. We don't give a full refund, which means if you are going to reapply, you take some time before hand to sort your clan out. It means that you should take it seriously.

Clan Application
Clan name:
Clan tag:
Link to your clan's thread:
Link to any external forums if you are using one:
Clan subtitle: (optional)
Leaders name: (red and bold please)
Moderators you want for your board: (no more than 3 of your own clan members, the clan mods don't moderate your board for you)
Last edited by Zack; May 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You could also had just pasted the Total ink to clan rules and guidelines for others to read.
Anyways do you like my previous replays?
Last edited by eElectro; May 13, 2014 at 01:20 PM. Reason: I didn't even edit this. Also have you noticed the text side to the "Nitro" ?
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Yes Eelectro I have noticed the white text in your signature. :P Also, that checklist was really helpful and I think we probably could apply for it soon.
-----
I also got some cool replays. One was pretty old but still pretty awesome as well.
Attached Files
Awesome match v4.rpl (71.2 KB, 4 views)
Awesome match v8.rpl (54.7 KB, 4 views)
Awesome match v13.rpl (73.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by DJMC; May 13, 2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Hey! Guys I don't know what to do. People from different clans come up to me and ask for a clan war. I don't know what to say or do. Who are our clan allies? Who can I trust and who can't I?

Thanks, Zach
-----
Hey, I don't want to get kicked from the clan, so what kind of things do you want me to post on this thread? I am getting a little scared that I am not posting enough. I did just join the clan days ago.

Thanks, Zach
-----
Just looking at the clan list here and found me as an unranked member What does that mean?
Last edited by ZaRipper; May 13, 2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
your fine ZaRipper xD

just talk and stuff in this page but be real about it, no bullshit that no one cares about.

finally you don't even have the power to declare war so just tell em that and they should leave you alone. if they keep bugging you explain it real slowly but be nice, you never know if that guy your talking to could be leader of the clan you want to join.
-----
also i will make you a member sorry bout that ps we are having some confrontations with your old clan leader so if we could all just go into a room and find out what happened that would be great :3
-----
OK Nos we now have a official enemy. Rome has now named us enemy's for accepting a member. If they challenge you to a war or duel decline unless a leader (me fly or brutal) accepts. otherwise ignore them, inform them we can choose who we want to join the clan, and if the harassment persists screenshot it and send it to a leader or if you really want to report them to a moderator. Seems a bit extreme but i assure you they are going to bug you in servers and they will try to bully you into doing a duel or war. anyone who takes the challenge will be kicked for disobeying direct orders from a leader.
Last edited by Day; May 13, 2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
We don't give a fuck about this clan, I just came here stating how I lost my respect to a clan I really know nothing about. So basically, this whole shit doesn't deal with Rome, it deals with myself and Nos. Stop accepting people who's already in clans, and you may get respect back.

Since you added me to enemy, you can PM me from here on out, or get reported for posting on my DSC.

Rome doesn't give 2 shits about this clan, we don't even strut you guys. You just automatically added us to enemy assuming I am pissed about a random ass player that I never invited. And, you added a whole clan to enemy over a leaders thought? That just dropped rep again.

Ohh, funny thing is: I was trying to wake you guys up, but you don't understand logic.

A CLAN THAT ACCEPTS A MEMBER AND DOESN'T GIVE HIM A WEEK TO GO CLANLESS BEFORE TRYING OUT WILL MAKE YOUR CLAN LOOK BAD. SIMPLE. POINT BLANK.

So stop thinking Rome gives 2 shits, because we seriously don't. lmao.
Last edited by Noobie; May 13, 2014 at 09:55 PM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Since you added me to enemy, you can PM me from here on out, or get reported for posting on my DSC.

Rome doesn't give 2 shits about this clan, we don't even strut you guys. You just automatically added us to enemy assuming I am pissed about a random ass player that I never invited.

Ohh, funny thing is: I was trying to wake you guys up, but you don't understand logic.

So stop thinking Rome gives 2 shits, because we seriously don't. lmao.

CORRECTIONS/OPINIONS:
You added us as enemy, you have a VERY odd way of giving wake up calls, correction I invited the "random ass player" in your clan thread you said you don't know who invited him, finally thanks for letting me still have the privilege to PM you
LEARN ENGLISH PLEASE.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert