Toribash
So he's only frightening when he's NOT drunk? Huh. :v

Originally Posted by meow View Post
You're at least my third favourite person

wow that's like within the top 3

!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome

also orko will probably be happy to know that the recent drought gets dispelled by another dog

Nevermind the red swooshyline, i just noticed too late that i had drawn everything on the same layer. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Shook you are the one who Inspired me to join Toribash so thank you.
"That Snake In my Avatar Picture Is the Cold blooded Titanoboa, so I'd only warn you once."
That "red swooshy line" disappoints me.
Make sure it doesn't happen again, or there will be...............

Consequences

Oh, you don't like red swooshylines, eh? And there will be consequences, you say? Interesting.

The red swooshyline would like to have a word with you. ;o

Originally Posted by Titanoboa View Post
Shook you are the one who Inspired me to join Toribash so thank you.

Oh my. You're most welcome. <3

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Is it bad that i'm deeply in love with Shook? He has those move's like Jagger ;-;

your love would probably instantly evaporate the moment you saw what kind of grace i normally move around with

which is to say, no grace at all

but hey :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
So he's only frightening when he's NOT drunk? Huh. :v

wow that's like within the top 3

!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome

also orko will probably be happy to know that the recent drought gets dispelled by another dog

Nevermind the red swooshyline, i just noticed too late that i had drawn everything on the same layer. :v

Draw lions and tigers and Maine coons ;)

But whilst I'm drunk, I get amazing at toribash like to unbeatable levels but I'm pretty shit when sober...

I am doing sober September... Come talk to me about it: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=528979

Staying on topic, what's your system with art... From idea to implementation how do you normally do things?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Oh, you don't like red swooshylines, eh? And there will be consequences, you say? Interesting.

The red swooshyline would like to have a word with you. ;o

What's it gonna do? Floss me?

on a side note. I knew your avvy was a gif, I saw it move.... and now I know it is.
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/cust...ar18167_22.gif
Last edited by Kore; Sep 2, 2015 at 07:35 AM.