Toribash
I dunno maybe tfr already has alot of peeps?...but thats just a gues...

Anyway, a road trip huh..i wanna come too..jk..good luck fr the teip m8
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
yeah it's gonna be a blast. going up to my old college for some debauchery and decisions that i surely will forget/ regret. cant wait
Wohooo old college...sounds like a nice idea..maybe share some of the decisions u regret ;)
heres some more cool replays bc im just so badass. see the ones on the page before this if u want ur eyes to grow mouths out of pure excitment
Attached Files
yessirrrr.rpl (69.3 KB, 3 views)
fighter.rpl (90.5 KB, 3 views)
Life's pretty good tochukwu, school's almost out for the summer.

I can't wait to get out of high school and go to college, sounds like a lot more fun, if more work.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
So I just completed my hellish Tuesday, woke up at 3 am on Tuesday to get ready for my 5am to 12pm shift, upon arriving home from this shift I decided "who needs sleep", and went through the rest of my day and into my second shift which happened to be 9pm to 7am. That being said, I have now arrived home after working for 10 hours and my current hour count is at 28 and a half. How long do you guys think I'll last? I want to see if I can make it to the end of the day... I'm going to die before I reach that point though aren't I? xD
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Jnriot..bro u shud not exhaust urself completely..u r gonna die young XD
I'll be fine. I have tomorrow off anyways. I just want to be a stupid kid again and not sleep. I've already broken through my wall so I'm wide awake as is, the question that remains is how to keep myself awake. If I do anything too boring I'll end up passing out on the spot (if I know myself as well as I believe I do then if I even feel the slightest bit of tiredness creep into my mind I will quite literally just stop what I'm doing, shut everything down and just pass out. I'm too lazy for my own good xD)
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!