Ranking
a saver build especially into midgame and early which are his greatest strenghs would be:
Doubledorans ,berzerkboots, brutalizer,sheen------->tryforce
lategame is depending on your mid and early if it runs fine you can do such classcanonthings like above if not then RLLY DONT DO THAT
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
tryndamere sucks ass
if you want to rely on yourself start to play ap carries

Tryndamere's a good pick with the new cleanse. Decent damage in lane, great sustain, and ridiculous damage late game.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
OOOH thast Ezreal, I used to pwn with him, I pwn harder with this though (my name is Soulzix

Fun

And this is my 2nd game this year, I just pwned

edit: And I had a massive fail, the other team member ran away from every fight and left me to die, requesting help all the time, as a good teammember I help him, then he runs again. And kathrine couldn't help but rape me when I passed through the jungle, bad game >.>
(Everyone picked a tank >.>)

Not Fun

Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 24, 2011 at 10:55 PM.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
edit: And I had a massive fail, the other team member ran away from every fight and left me to die, requesting help all the time, as a good teammember I help him, then he runs again. And kathrine couldn't help but rape me when I passed through the jungle, bad game >.>
(Everyone picked a tank >.>)

Not Fun

You done got trolled son. Losing to an on-hit Annie, an AD kat, and a AD soraka is pretty pathetic.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
THEY'RE FUCKING REMOVING DODGE FROM EVERYTHING!!!
MOTHER FUCKING HNNNGGGGGG
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post

my jungle and my udyr is so fucked up right now
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Uric View Post

Meh.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You done got trolled son. Losing to an on-hit Annie, an AD kat, and a AD soraka is pretty pathetic.

That was my 3rd game this year >.>
Also my team members ran off and waited till I got them to low hp
then came in and finished them off, thus receiving credit >.<
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

>level 2
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ