Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I want to make the 3rd Clan Vid with Xavoz,Volz,godfox and Vman45 , cuz the trailer is horrrible ,first one sucks , and second one there's no me
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
I want to make the 3rd Clan Vid with Xavoz,Volz,godfox and Vman45 , cuz the trailer is horrrible ,first one sucks , and second one there's no me

yes im agree
we will make the best clan vid for electric
hey guys, well i got kicked by Xavoz from electric for no reason even though i get on and post everyday... but thats cool. Seeya guys around.
blah
itszombie : uhhh sure u broke the rules idk how but u sure did
plus i will go to play toribash at tourneys..just saying
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
hey guys, well i got kicked by Xavoz from electric for no reason even though i get on and post everyday... but thats cool. Seeya guys around.

because u not active in this clan
i just do willy request to kick in active member
but i can invite you again
Originally Posted by Xavoz View Post
because u not active in this clan
i just do willy request to kick in active member

um, i actually am active, my posts just get drowned out because people post about 200 times before i get back on, you aren't a very good leader if your gonna kick members out of the clan before truly investigating it.
--
it was cool hanging out and discussing and stuff with you guys, but if i'm gonna get kicked out for nothing then i don't wanna be under poor management. Good luck Wyv, Rafy, Xav, Daf, Sirss, Domo, Jay, everyone else.
Last edited by ItsZombie; Aug 20, 2011 at 12:54 AM.
blah
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
um, i actually am active, my posts just get drowned out because people post about 200 times before i get back on, you aren't a very good leader if your gonna kick members out of the clan before truly investigating it.

ok i will invite you again
if you want
Don't go zombie! <333

Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post

And if we do that, we should just get rid of the 1st one and 2nd one. So it's not the 3rd but the only clan vid. Make sense?