Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i was in piratez a long time ago when it started and Urichunt was leader after that Murmayder became the leader, many guys left that time when maurmayder left including me. ah and dog told me about the new guy so that is you i guess

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
ryder is forum dead but i see him playing ingame sometimes(rarely). spartan is inactive too. apex comes to irc but hes away as he said i think. rest all are long dead

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
ryder is forum dead but i see him playing ingame sometimes(rarely). spartan is inactive too. apex comes to irc but hes away as he said i think. rest all are long dead

Hyde still talks on irc sometimes, but only if you dinger him. Just like me he finds it difficult to find a reason to post since there are no members left that we know/relate to.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
About a year and a half ago. However AgentP and I are the only Old members that still post.
We have so many new people it's like another clan in reality.

Ah, I see. Yeah, it seems like a lot of these old clans either die or get replaced with new members.

Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
i was in piratez a long time ago when it started and Urichunt was leader after that Murmayder became the leader, many guys left that time when maurmayder left including me. ah and dog told me about the new guy so that is you i guess

I seem to recall your name, but in any case, yeah, Piratez has seen a few member purges in its time. I've kind of been lurking around in the peripherals for awhile. Yeah, that would be me, ahah. Good to meet you.

Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Hyde still talks on irc sometimes, but only if you dinger him. Just like me he finds it difficult to find a reason to post since there are no members left that we know/relate to.

I see. I might be wrong - it's been forever - but was his previous name Zalmoxis? All these name changes completely throw me for a loop. Yeah, there seem to be a lot of that going around lately. I'm pretty much in the same boat. Scarcely anyone is active anymore and many of the clans I used to be close to have died off - my own included. The player landscape of Toribash has changed quite a bit.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I see. I might be wrong - it's been forever - but was his previous name Zalmoxis? All these name changes completely throw me for a loop. Yeah, there seem to be a lot of that going around lately. I'm pretty much in the same boat. Scarcely anyone is active anymore and many of the clans I used to be close to have died off - my own included. The player landscape of Toribash has changed quite a bit.

Zalmoxis is dead

Never got a namechange
ugly
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Zalmoxis is dead

Never got a namechange

Ah, alright. Thanks. It's so hard to remember all of the people around Toribash when I've been away for years.

How've you been, mate?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
he did. i forgot his old name though

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]