Toribash
Originally Posted by Decyph3r View Post
Are you guys okay with me making a new clan story? our current on is quite lacking of details. I could make one that's probably 1-2 paragraphs long, at least.
-----
how does one get permission to have a gif in his avatar?

Go ahead and make a new clan story if you feel it is right. Also, to have a gif in your avatar, you have to be a vip.
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
Originally Posted by ryanw99 View Post
id give you permission as a leader but I mean merc might say something about it but im fine with it

I'll write a rough draft now and have it up later then.
guys if We are going to make a clan video the intro should be our motto
so im thinking maybe We should make our motto We have been and noW We are more then could be"-frandavi
also is it ok if i represent us as the toribash illumanati?
I said CROOK UP
guys im selling a titan relax over 50% off for 2500 tcs if anyone is interested
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
Originally Posted by Decyph3r View Post
can you guys check out the links in my signature? I've got some cool ideas, but I need some support for them.

I looked at your links and yeah you have some really good ideas . Like the flexible toe thing would be soo useful in spars and parkours, and it would really add to the overall realism. I'm not sure if I'm on boat with the pure thing or not, because its not that much of a hassle to zoom in and see points and such, but I understand where you coming from aha. Ill defs support you with the toe thing because it would actually make this game so much more fun and exciting, but I'm going to think more about the pure thing aha.

Originally Posted by frandavi View Post
guys if We are going to make a clan video the intro should be our motto
so im thinking maybe We should make our motto We have been and noW We are more then could be"-frandavi
also is it ok if i represent us as the toribash illumanati?

Lol the toribash illuminati, I like that I think that we should start thinking about songs for our video, and we need all of the clan members to upload a replay showcasing their talent for the clan vid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also guys I would like some thoughts on this replay for the GM opener challenge. I'm not sure if it flows very well, and I may just redo it all to get a more fluid boomhit lol
Attached Files
#I Fiya.rpl (209.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 4, 2014 at 09:22 AM. Reason: .
Oheythere ic0n
Everyone shall kneel for the Illuminati (All Evil Menaces)!
-----
Also, we might want to use un-copyrighted music for the clan video, I know a guy who got in some trouble using copyrighted music
Last edited by SwagPants; Aug 4, 2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<frandavi>: You has the $w4g
Proud member of (VoC)!
o okay ya thanks for the reminder and also i think We should go for a really hardcore song
guys i think this is a good one its dub step i think We could find someone Who could time the songs high pitch lifts if you know What i mean With the boom hits and in the beginning i think the beginning should be my quote
"We have been,but now united We Will be the future and the past."-Frandavi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn6b2y208qs
-----
But i really like this one tell me if you think these are good?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPZgttsWGA
Last edited by frandavi; Aug 4, 2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I said CROOK UP
Possible story. opinions?
Since the dawn of time, and in every story, Good has trumped Evil. The truth is very much the opposite. We have been waiting in the shadows, watching the Good things of this Earth pass by, scorning our ways. Not anymore. This is a call to arms. To All Evil Menaces. Come to us. We have been stepped on long enough. Now is the time we strike back, at the hearts of Good men. This is an uprising. This is when Evil finally wins.
-----
I shortened it a ton because it got quite descriptive, so I whittled out all the unnecessary details.
-----
also, I think our motto should be "Hoc est cum malo demum vincit" which translates to "this is when evil finally wins".
Last edited by Decyph3r; Aug 4, 2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump