Toribash
Originally Posted by JuceR View Post
Ok, my name [rift]JuceR, my force and lax are hunter force and qs lax, i want the theam to be a really old jail cell that also looks old, my moto-.what are you looking at.or come at me bro, best mod is alkido, im a orange belt, the bg of the card should be old stone, and if possible id like my tori to be holding on to the jail bars....................if i realy love it the pay will be anywere between 5k-15k

Ok, I'll give her a shot.

Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
Um, Spartan, I would like to change details on my GUI request.
Can you make it realted to food?
Logo is a burger.

You get hungry all of the sudden? Ofc you can change it.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Ok sweet waiting for wips

ok hold that for a while as i need to restock my items
Last edited by JuceR; Nov 7, 2011 at 07:52 AM.
Doing it in a fruitastical way so every one can enjoy
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: GUI
Price Range: 5-10k
Details: Colors: Red And black.
Details: Black bacround with red Semi-circles in front of black. I would like my tori in the lower right hand corner doing an awsome frightning pose. I would like my head in the top right hand corner.
Shape: sqaure with rounded edges
Text: Karatebash!
Karate Perfected!
The warrior's approach is to say yes to life: yea to it all.
Originally Posted by KOWLA View Post
I know you worked on the bottles yesterday, did you finish them?

Yeah I got a bunch more done, they're looking snazzy.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Spartan, do you know anything about Jebus' status?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Spartan, do you know anything about Jebus' status?

Yep, he's forgetful. Are you still waiting on him?
Yea, he PM'd me the last edition of the head, and I had some minor changes, then it would be done. I think it's been about 4 days, since I PM'd him back.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Yea, he PM'd me the last edition of the head, and I had some minor changes, then it would be done. I think it's been about 4 days, since I PM'd him back.

Well me and that hoser chat daily, it must have slipped his mind.