Toribash
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Rich babes, I have no ps, no xbox. PSP, that what I do.

Pretty much same here. I was saving money for things like that, but that never worked well.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
xbox one is dumb
xbox 360 is dumb
ps4 is dumb
ps3 is dumb

every console is fucking stupid.
pc ftw.
M I N I V A N
what the fuck
maybe console is stiupid when you have epic Pc...
My is not the best so i playing only in toribash and few other games on Pc
pc is better (im not talking about performance, i'm talking about communities)

console = kids screaming. (75% of the community is kids under 13)
pc = 16+ players looking for competitive shit.
M I N I V A N
Yeah, but there's always magic mute button...

Originally Posted by Hours View Post

Made me laugh(no offence). Sorry but there's no way to agree with that. Even in toribash, there's lots and lots of lobbys full of kids, em, maybe toribash is not very good example, but let's be honest, both communities are pretty much the same, just in consoles is more possible to meet annoying kids. (next part is only my opinion, dont take that too serious) Because consoles are pretty expensive, and I guess kids who have xbox for example are just a little or a lot selfish or however to call that, and they parent's just don't care much about how they kids are effecting on other people. I am not talking that consoles are bad things, I know it's lots of fun playing it but, yeah, just wanted to say something. Shit i can't spell today.
Last edited by Aadame; Oct 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Hours View Post

What? Man, maybe sweden gamers are 16 years old, what I can't say about russian and ukrainian schoolboyidiots. 11 years old.
take cod for example.

you all know the console side of cod. (lemme spin 50000 times and try to hit that shot, then i'll suck your mumz dick because you suck *say that in a squeker voice and you'll have console community*)

then, when you are looking at cod from the competitive side, on pc...
i have literally not found a gamer whos younger than 15 and playing it, in a year.

ever since i started playing promod, i've not seen a single rage (if not like those 100 players pubs).

just look at esl. teamspeak and everythin, go on their ts server, listen after squekers.

but sure that might just be the promod community.
M I N I V A N