Toribash
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Hide me from that avatar!

WHAT?!?! UMMM... I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING <.< >.>
-----
Oh yes and almost forgot to ask, since i was a previous Apex member until the clan went in "hibernation" does that mean i can be accepted without an application, or do i need to create one?
Last edited by seffy; Jul 3, 2014 at 05:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You'll need to rewrite one as our standards have changed and we have new leaders discussing your entry.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
You'll need to rewrite one as our standards have changed and we have new leaders discussing your entry.

Alright, ill get right on it.
Yeah he removed the avi lol. Hmm I wonder why though? Anyways it was an XP logo.
Name: Seth
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity: (NOT taking into consideration when i broke my computer and when i had finals)8
Ingame Activity: (^) 9
Bans, Infractions, or Warnings: 2 Warnings
Past clans and why i left them: Cobra, they died, Xp, they died
Anyone i Know in This Clan: TheMindStormMan
Why Do i Want You?: I was in the Apex clan before hibernation and if things go anything like they did back then then i know i will have a great time
Why Should You Want Me?: I am a very skilled and active player ingame and im active on the forums. I can make a person or 2 laugh and am easy to hang out with.
Best Mods: Mushu, Aikido, ABD, Sparring mods
Worst mods: Judo, Taekkyon
At Least 150 Words About Myself: I am an experienced Toribash player who has been playing for roughly a year. I fell in love with toribash when i was about 10 or 11, somewhere round' there, but my computer wouldnt work on multiplayer. Eventually i got a laptop that i could play on and right when i got it i would NOT stop playing toribash and being on the forums. It was a strange intrest to all my friends and family so i just made friends ingame and had fun with them. I had been playing for a while and just recently at the beginning of may my computer broke and i could no longer play toribash or go on the forums often. It was only a few hours ago i got my mom's computer, downloaded toribash, and started playing and getting on the forums again.
Usercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/seffy.png
Replays: Unfortunatly since i just dowloaded toribash i cannot provide replays.
I say yes. But lol Cobra. If you were in my clan, you would know me too, don't you think? Lol. I'm Zomfier if you didn't know.
I say yes. Invited. Lets see what XP has taught you ingame, shall we?
Typing sucks, I'm 14 and a blue belt, but I play like a 6th dan black belt. I am in all advanced classes so I'm smart. Just test me in game and you'll let me in