Ranking
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
We don't give a fuck about this clan, I just came here stating how I lost my respect to a clan I really know nothing about. So basically, this whole shit doesn't deal with Rome, it deals with myself and Nos. Stop accepting people who's already in clans, and you may get respect back.

Since you added me to enemy, you can PM me from here on out, or get reported for posting on my DSC.

Rome doesn't give 2 shits about this clan, we don't even strut you guys. You just automatically added us to enemy assuming I am pissed about a random ass player that I never invited. And, you added a whole clan to enemy over a leaders thought? That just dropped rep again.

Ohh, funny thing is: I was trying to wake you guys up, but you don't understand logic.

A CLAN THAT ACCEPTS A MEMBER AND DOESN'T GIVE HIM A WEEK TO GO CLANLESS BEFORE TRYING OUT WILL MAKE YOUR CLAN LOOK BAD. SIMPLE. POINT BLANK.

So stop thinking Rome gives 2 shits, because we seriously don't. lmao.

Daek, Rome can do what it wants and you said Nitro is Rome's enemy, please do not post here if we are enemies, we will report if you post again.

Anyways,

Hey all it is great to be back in Nitro.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
i thought you were gonna get your name change first.......
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Yea what Rex said, just chill out guys. The thing you guys are arguing about isn't that big of a deal anyway.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
You are already in a clan.

And I do think new members should be in trail member list for atleast 1 week. #justmyopinion .
'(0-0)'
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
your fine ZaRipper xD

just talk and stuff in this page but be real about it, no bullshit that no one cares about.

finally you don't even have the power to declare war so just tell em that and they should leave you alone. if they keep bugging you explain it real slowly but be nice, you never know if that guy your talking to could be leader of the clan you want to join.
-----
also i will make you a member sorry bout that ps we are having some confrontations with your old clan leader so if we could all just go into a room and find out what happened that would be great :3
-----
OK Nos we now have a official enemy. Rome has now named us enemy's for accepting a member. If they challenge you to a war or duel decline unless a leader (me fly or brutal) accepts. otherwise ignore them, inform them we can choose who we want to join the clan, and if the harassment persists screenshot it and send it to a leader or if you really want to report them to a moderator. Seems a bit extreme but i assure you they are going to bug you in servers and they will try to bully you into doing a duel or war. anyone who takes the challenge will be kicked for disobeying direct orders from a leader.

Ok thanks. i will ignore all people who ask for a clan war and try to avoid Rome. All I did was I wanted to join this clan. Nothing too it. I feel that this is a great clan and if Rome can't deal with that sorry but I am with these guys now.
Ok so what I have seen:

Rome does not think you guys are doing recruitment correctly. It's not about zaripper, it's how you tested him. He was in Rome when he asked to join, I would have said wait a few days, but I don't think it is wrong. Daek may just be looking out to you guys, you never know, maybe a thanks would help because he taught you guys something. That is my opinion on the Rome/ nitro mishap.

Now apparently beta does not like nitro as well this I am not sure of, if one of you know, please inform me of it?

Good day,
Frost
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I think dj venom had a few scraps with them...
-----
I have some good relations with beta though, I never see any annoyance
Last edited by Day; May 14, 2014 at 01:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert