Ranking
Clan Application
Username: Dthemighty
What is your Belt: Black Belt almost about to become 2nd Dan.
Game activity scale: My game activity is 7/10
Forum activity scale: My forum activity is 5/10
Date you started playing Toribash: I started playing Toribash on the 30th of September in 2008 but stopped playing for 4 years and only started playing again for 5 months.
Have you ever been in a clan before/What was your previous clan:I was close to joining Piratez and close to Joining Fl0w but because of my belt rank they didn't want me.
Have you read the rules and will follow them:Yes I have and I fully understand all the requirements you meet up to.
Hobbies: I'm 14 I love hanging out with my friends, I play Ps3, Toribash and sometimes Rugby
More about me: My favorite game mods are Aikido and Wushu, I'd also like to meet new people and join a clan that suits my purpose. I also met a Clan Member SpartaCraft he told me I should join and that I'd be a good Clan member.

Dthemighty XD

Hope you enjoy reading it.
Last edited by Dthemighty; Oct 16, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
eat my ass
lel, figured it out. SpartaCraft229 is from "The Last of the Living" or (TheLast). i like when other clans recruit for us. it is WAY easier. I told him to post around on our forums and be active in IRC if he is interested in TLL
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
We can't decide so quickly.
If you really wanna get in, becoming friends or at least getting to know all the active members is your priority.
Yes, i'm not fully sure if If I approve of you yet.
Post around and I will see
And you better be active.
I'm serious.
If you can post like.. a lot.. and be active in irc and forum it'll be a yes frum me i guess.. do what i couldnt do and.. take care of my babies *dead* *boooooooooooooooooooooop*
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage