Toribash
Originally Posted by Cole30 View Post
Typing sucks, I'm 14 and a blue belt, but I play like a 6th dan black belt. I am in all advanced classes so I'm smart. Just test me in game and you'll let me in

Reading sucks. Too long, didn't read. Insta-deny. Too lazy.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name: Jack
Belt: Brown Belt (Nearing Black)
Forum Activeness: Well, I only started using the forums like a week ago, but since then I'de say 9 because I'm a forum geek tbh ^.^
Ingame Activeness: 9.5
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: None :c
Anyone you know in this clan: I don't think so.
Why do you want us: I'm a loyal player and stick to things and I'm reasonably genuine. I'm an okay player but will mess up sometimes (we all do)
Why should we want you: I'm loyal, very active and working my way to the top!
Best mods: Judo and Aikido!
worst mods: Twin_Swords because I always end up ripping my own limbs off :P
At least 150 words about yourself: I started playing toribash 2 years ago when my friend showed me a youtube video on it, at first I was like 'meh' but after looking deeper into Toribash videos and downloading the game for myself I found myself stuck to it, I wouldn't get off and I am a huge fan of the game 'Garry's Mod' Hah, I stopped playing that game just to dedicate my time to Toribash lol, then I had to stop playing Toribash for merely a year or so because of irl problems and life you know? But that's all out of the way now, atleast I think so lool
Your usercard: "If you can't find this that's fine" - 2014
3 replays : I have 3 old replays and moves that I could show you, I don't have any of my "awesome" ones to show you since I don't save replays often; Ignore the names I must have been high :3

Attached Files
Aikido Arm Rip.rpl (16.6 KB, 4 views)
Aikido WIIIN.rpl (57.3 KB, 4 views)
Judo Arm Rip.rpl (11.1 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by soutarjw View Post
Name: Jack
Belt: Brown Belt (Nearing Black)
Forum Activeness: Well, I only started using the forums like a week ago, but since then I'de say 9 because I'm a forum geek tbh ^.^
Past clans and why you left them: None :c
Anyone you know in this clan: I don't think so.
Why do you want us: I'm a loyal player and stick to things and I'm reasonably genuine. I'm an okay player but will mess up sometimes (we all do)
Why should we want you: I'm loyal, very active and working my way to the top!
At least 150 words about yourself: I started playing toribash 2 years ago when my friend showed me a youtube video on it, at first I was like 'meh' but after looking deeper into Toribash videos and downloading the game for myself I found myself stuck to it, I wouldn't get off and I am a huge fan of the game 'Garry's Mod' Hah, I stopped playing that game just to dedicate my time to Toribash lol, then I had to stop playing Toribash for merely a year or so because of irl problems and life you know? But that's all out of the way now, atleast I think so lool
Your usercard: "If you can't find this that's fine" - 2014
3 replays : I have 3 old replays and moves that I could show you, I don't have any of my "awesome" ones to show you since I don't save replays often; Ignore the names I must have been high :3

Hmmmmm... Im sorry but ill have to say No How can you be active even if u only started using it a week ago u only have 2 posts, yet call yourself a forum geek. Replays didnt impress me. I feel you overrated yourself in both ingame rating and forum rating. Besides, you started in 2012, only have 2 posts, and are only a brown belt
-----
Originally Posted by Cole30 View Post
Typing sucks, I'm 14 and a blue belt, but I play like a 6th dan black belt. I am in all advanced classes so I'm smart. Just test me in game and you'll let me in

This is literally the best app i have ever seen. I have never seen so much effort put into an app and the description of your self, fantastic...ly horrible
Last edited by seffy; Jul 4, 2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by seffy View Post
Hmmmmm... Im sorry but ill have to say No How can you be active even if u only started using it a week ago u only have 2 posts, yet call yourself a forum geek. Replays didnt impress me. I feel you overrated yourself in both ingame rating and forum rating. Besides, you started in 2012, only have 2 posts, and are only a brown belt

Umh, I did explain that I had to take a HUGE break from Toribash after starting in 2012, when I said 'forum geek' I wasn't just talking about Toribash's forums I was meaning in general, I check the toribash forums everyday and then some. Just because I only have 2 posts doesn't make me inactive lol :/ The replays are old and bad Ik, but I was in a rush to post the app because I had to go somewhere, I explained that also... Anyways, I respect your decision completely, I just found what you said with it a little unfair.
Last edited by soutarjw; Jul 4, 2014 at 12:13 PM.
Mm, seffy I do understand his situation, I had to take a 5 month break while my dad slowly lost the use of his legs.
Taste the Rainbow.
Headkill22
Black Belt
Past clans and why you left them: They were gay
Anyone you know in this clan.UHHHHH
Why do you want us: They are trust worthy and there a cool clan
Why should we want you: I'm cool, very active and working my way to the top!
At least 150 words about yourself: I started playing toribash 4 years ago when my friend showed me a youtube video on it, at first I was like 'meh' but after looking deeper into Toribash videos and downloading the game for myself I found myself stuck to it, I wouldn't get off and I am a huge fan of the game 'Garry's Mod JK' Hah, I stopped playing that game just to dedicate my time to Toribash lol, then I had to stop playing Toribash for merely a year or so because of irl problems and life you know? But that's all out of the way now, atleast I think so lool
Your usercard: "Headkill22 - 2014
Replays::3 I only save on mods and Decaps i have a youtube channel!!!!!!!!!!!!
NameGlobinslay )
Belt:3dan black belt)
Bans, Infractions,Warning,I have)
Past clan and why you leftI have I got kicked for being low bet)
Anyone I know in this clanDecyph3r)
Why do you want usBecause I liked to help you guys to make this clan official)
Best modsAikido big dojo, Mushu ,judo, and ErthTk)
Worst modsFootmod)
At least 150 words about youselfwell my name is Aaron I love rap and music also amine I like to play basketball watches movies I good at math also reading I 12 years old born in 2002 I hang out with my friends I play some games that you might like Roblox, Terriara minecraft and more... I have sort black hair black eyes I have anger problem I don't like to judge people that's all I have to talk about my self.
Name: thimmi0503
Belt: 2nd dan
Bans, etc: nope
Past Clans and why i left: i were lader of Nova with another guy and when he left then it wasnt really fun for me anymore.
Anyone i know in the Clan: Skittleman
Why do you want to join us: because you are the most awesome Clan i could find
Best mods: aikido, aikido big dojo and wushu
Few Words about my self: My real name is Thimmi and i m 13. i live in Denmark and i like toribash. i am pretty active ingame and on forums.
Usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2333988
Replays: i doesnt really save replays but i did a pretty good one against Skittleman.. just ask him if it is true