Ranking
Nice name change Frost! Also, I think that we should try to be nice to all clans we meet from this point on (even though I'm pretty sure we already are) so we don't get into anymore arguments, drama, etc.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
to make a long story short me and brutal where warring beta and they had like 2-13 or something so me and brutal where like they need some more points so we let them win a few rounds because we wanted to be nice. Jdawg knew we where letting them win some and got pissed and now they don't want to war us that's why they said me and brutal are cocky.
-----
honestly i thought we where being nice
Last edited by Zack; May 14, 2014 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DeakManiac
Since I cannot post in Nos anymore, I will just PM you.

At least you understand. I was trying to help them guys and flat out said "If you don't change how you recruit, I will throw you guys on enemy because I hate clans that do this". they think they are on Romes enemy list, but you can see for yourself, there's no Nos on any enemy list on Rome lol. I was just trying to help out the clan and they misunderstood me the whole time

Hey all so I talked too deak, I am making his intention clear. He wanted to help us because normally, when you leave a clan to immediately join another is considered clan hopping. He didn't care that he lost a member, hee wanted to help his friends. Deak overreact at times, but can we all look past and be friends in game and on the forums?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Thanks dj. I really like my new name.

So you were Kindlebob, and your eternal enemy was Nookbob...

So what's your enemy now? Is it still Nookbob?
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
So you were Kindlebob, and your eternal enemy was Nookbob...

So what's your enemy now? Is it still Nookbob?

Yes or maybe some guy named fire
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
i agree with frost and lets just put this argument with rome behind us
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert