Ranking
singlewarred against alots ussrs again

got this rep out of it)
Attached Files
Last edited by BlueEvil; Nov 28, 2017 at 03:59 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Nice on dude, can I confirm the score was 7-6? Thats what it says on the toriclan thing but I want to make sure.

Also Martin, yeah, feel free to reapply in the future, there's not a limit on it or anything. Reiterating what Clay said.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
yeah, hang out with us in disc and here and ingame and shit for a while and reapply later on

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Also Martin, yeah, feel free to reapply in the future, there's not a limit on it or anything. Reiterating what Clay said.

Thank you both!
i need some help coming up with a creative idea for our event that redundant sponsored. please pm me here or on discord with ideas.

redundant wanted something non ingame related i think, but any ideas are welcome. just has to be creative and unique.
Do a talent show competition thing, where you get all of the community users to show off their cool art, music or other random misc talents, like having a big dad dick.