Ranking
i guess that is a pretty lame replay in manipulation standards but the flip was really cool and the barrel roll u did over ukes back really stood out. soo i give this a 7/10

Um in this replay i like the split, but i thought the decap looked lazy and blah
Attached Files
is it nice or just dumb.rpl (137.3 KB, 39 views)
im dead
OOOH. Very nice!
I love how you do a little flourish thing, then kick, then kneelsit a bit, then KAPOW. awesome.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
1. I think you're more (old) Archlurps than Rutzor, in the spastic sense. The boomhit was nice, but it only took off his left side-taking off both arms is kinda the standard for awesomeness. At least you stand posed :P

2. Running was funnily relaxed, lol. The chasekick was awesome, plus Uke's head getting DMed by gravity was...well, indirect DMs FTW. (like in the replay I'll post next :P ) And a perfect finisher in the form of a double kick- followed by a 'relaxed' stand pose.

That is going into my replay folder <3

Below:
Well..I like to name my replays accordingly. Watch and find out
Attached Files
a-jv berserk.rpl (128.0 KB, 22 views)
Always loved headbutts :P particularly like how I could clearly tell what was going on without having to p the replay. Replays are better like that. Plus it looks like you have a thing for ukes leg at the end pose xD
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
nice headbutt at the begging its very cool joonveen
its been i while since i posted replays in here but here they are some random wrestling moves made with sambo gravity and 4 with normal gravity(2 where trys)
Attached Files
my sweet last ride.rpl (59.9 KB, 7 views)
my sambo gravity pedigree.rpl (51.8 KB, 8 views)
my sambo gravity powerbomb.rpl (62.7 KB, 6 views)
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
U seem 2 be obsessed with suplex's i give u a 7/10 i like fast replays better.
Here are mine
Attached Files
0 Corkscrew kick.rpl (65.9 KB, 8 views)
0 Pk.rpl (49.7 KB, 5 views)
0 Madman neck snap.rpl (79.8 KB, 6 views)
0 Demolished.rpl (109.5 KB, 5 views)
0 Bearhug Decap.rpl (68.4 KB, 5 views)
bring back wibbles
is it just me or are all the replays in between my post and oracle's pretty bad.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well