Ranking
Hydra, you forgot the fact that they paid about 500k each.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Well sorry. I wasn't there to see the distribution of bets. Still, that's outrageous.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
The most annoying thing in betting servers, you bet for like 2,5k on someone ,and then when he starts winning someone else comes and bets on him 50k tc ,and the other 25k
and I only fkin get 200 tc ,qq.
I never forget.
Haha i beted there 100k and i only got a profit of 47k and the house who was Zero got 100k only from the house (rake) fuck my life...
-----
The time came boys: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...64#post8078764

Let's be in the top 3 winners this time!
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jun 6, 2015 at 02:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meanwhile we await a Leader to submit an application so we get in.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Meanwhile we await a Leader to submit an application so we get in.

I'd be ironic as fuck if nobody got on and we were too late.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back. My computer wouldn't work. Not a virus, just an issue with the screen. Started working yesterday. The screen wouldn't respond for some really odd reason.
Originally Posted by Heighu010 View Post
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back. My computer wouldn't work. Not a virus, just an issue with the screen. Started working yesterday. The screen wouldn't respond for some really odd reason.

Good to have you back! I had a similar problem with my old computer, turns out condensation built up in the computer because I left it on the floor, so I just popped the screen and back and dried the inside of it.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16