Endurance Onslaught 6.0
sooo... who is going to be on our roster?
Last edited by TheMutant; Jun 7, 2015 at 05:57 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
sooo... who is going to be on our roster?

Pretty much everyone. It seems.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
yes everyone in the clan is able to participate and will get the prize i believe as long as they are in the clan at this time. You don't have to be picked to participate I believe. I'm gonna start training my erthtk cause I'm pretty sure i wont get picked for anyhting but that and the special mod. btw fly you need to fix your spelling mistakes on my name(you forgot the numbers) Valterain1 (you fucked that one up pretty bad), TheMutant(you put an e instead of an a) Thinkfast5( you forgot the 5) and RedRebel24( l and e need to be switched) If you see any other mistake please fix them so there are no problems. I'm probably being paranoid but it is best to fix them.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
yes everyone in the clan is able to participate and will get the prize i believe as long as they are in the clan at this time. You don't have to be picked to participate I believe. I'm gonna start training my erthtk cause I'm pretty sure i wont get picked for anyhting but that and the special mod. btw fly you need to fix your spelling mistakes on my name(you forgot the numbers) Valterain1 (you fucked that one up pretty bad), TheMutant(you put an e instead of an a) Thinkfast5( you forgot the 5) and RedRebel24( l and e need to be switched) If you see any other mistake please fix them so there are no problems. I'm probably being paranoid but it is best to fix them.

umm, where is any a in your name
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

Flyace can't spell for shit. He fucks up my name every single time.
I'm gonna start training my erthtk cause I'm pretty sure i wont get picked for anyhting but that and the special mod.

Sign yourself up for erthtk.

http://https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uUdhklusVoTttrMOxYAaxzP74dhFfDC3_VvAQdEFOHs/edit#gid=0

If you arent certain that you want to do something, put your name after the last numbered column and add a question mark after it.

As for you other scrubs, sign up 4 shit m80's.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by birno View Post
You guys could ,come and practice with me some lenshu ,I gotta get warmed up for it

I've been practicing so much lenshu but sure.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Why does error play in every mod?

because it's pure douchebaggery.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus