Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
yay lost awp asimov, awp lightning strike, ak vulcan on csgoluckywheel

One could say that you got...

ub3r sp0iler

[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Ouch Trocher, lol
I lost the profit I made on the gun, I might retry later with some other skins when I get $ to buy some like $1 skins

Just got a little too greedy and got an unlucky lose streak and got de_stroyed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I tried with my Stattrak pp-bizon, i got up to like 3000 credits ($3) when it gave me 1380 credits for it, cashed out the pp-bizon and got it back but then lost all the credits that i had left

I'm not too upset because I didn't lose the skin, I was a bit more smart this time and cashed my skin out and tried to play with the rest of the credits.
I find that once you get about 2x what you put into it, it seems it gets a bit harder to win.

Might try again later If I'm feeling up to it, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I am getting increasingly more frustrated with 4-man queues.

Valve should implement something where the max queue size is 3 unless you've got a 5-man.

I was in a game where I was holding my own (neutral k/d) but my team would just harass me because 4 of them were queued in skype and I never got any calls from any of them, they eventually kicked me because they were arguing with a play I failed (it was literally 1v5). This happens half of the time I find myself solo with a 4-man queued team, and in my experience 4-man queues are always toxic.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
Supported, make thread on steam forum under valve and I'll point out how stupid good the idea is.

Do you think its as stupid good as your obsession with strikethrough is?
:^)
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
that's pretty cruel, since my inventory used to worth $200
now it's $6

i have the best inventory known to man
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again