Toribash
Good idea
-----
Also, what caused the clan tag change? Not that I don't like it just wondering.
Last edited by DJMC; May 14, 2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Ok so what I have seen:

Rome does not think you guys are doing recruitment correctly. It's not about zaripper, it's how you tested him. He was in Rome when he asked to join, I would have said wait a few days, but I don't think it is wrong. Daek may just be looking out to you guys, you never know, maybe a thanks would help because he taught you guys something. That is my opinion on the Rome/ nitro mishap.

Now apparently beta does not like nitro as well this I am not sure of, if one of you know, please inform me of it?

Good day,
Frost

I should go apologise to him personally. If I post of Rome thread, will i get reported
pm deak
he might report you for invading.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
ok guys we now have some enemys... how about some allies, we are in good enough relations with horde, how about trick or d?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I Wouldn't Do D Because they are Allies with Beta and since were enemies with them it might cause some Problems so I'd go for Trick
The conflict with Rome and Nitro has concluded, everyone must go past this and move on and deal had did can all be friends again. Any troubles?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Looks like we are starting to be more active, awesome.

Also happy to hear things ended well with Rome.
Last edited by Truth; May 15, 2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Uhm.....stuff
About time it ended, lol. But yea, I was just trying to help you guys out.

I have nothing against you zaripper, I didn't even have time to meet you when you ws in rome.

Anyone in this clan has permission to post in Rome DSC if you feel like it.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me