Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, they know me well. Matt stop muti-posting.

Also, I made you a banner

Sorry about the white outlines, I was rushing
Last edited by Diza; 1 year ago at 10:50 AM.. Reason: This...is..my...sig
Originally Posted by Diza View Post
Well, they know me well. Matt stop muti-posting.

Also, I made you a banner

Sorry about the white outlines, I was rushing

WOW Awsome...

HEY I'll ask one more time... How much you guys have donated... and Matt... Who will win the flame?

#TribeOn
IDK Tagger send 28k so he pretty much sent the most anyway so nice banner I sent the money to be offical 50k sent
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
IDK Tagger send 28k so he pretty much sent the most anyway so nice banner I sent the money to be offical 50k sent

Well... i'm kinda desapointed.. But to HOODZ i'll do anything... so matt... we are going to be official soon right?? Cool... well. the clan is better organized!! Thanks for paying me some atention... Well... it still needing more repairs but is awsome... other thing have we losed any clan wars?? cuz if we have, is better we put in the first page like

CLAN WARS
W/L
10/0
got it? ok...

#TribeOn
You GravXP we have won all of our WAR we r 10-0 suprized people wanna mess with us still ??
well thats a good idea thanks for the Idea and aLso try and post as many Logos as u can i love em xD
EVERYONE IMPORTANT!!!!

OK i need to get the whole clan together... if u wanna be in the clan ull do listen up
The Clan Piratez( we r cool now) But they keep takeing over all tournys and winning the TC and takeing all the REP for them selves....
WE need to get the clan atleast up to 5 members and Run in a tounrey and win that money PLUS THE REP<<<< WE NEED WE NEED TO GET HOODZ OUT THERE MAN SO SE ME IN CLAN SERVER TODAY AND LETS RUN THIS SHIT

HOODZ UP!!!!!
Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
EVERYONE IMPORTANT!!!!

OK i need to get the whole clan together... if u wanna be in the clan ull do listen up
The Clan Piratez( we r cool now) But they keep takeing over all tournys and winning the TC and takeing all the REP for them selves....
WE need to get the clan atleast up to 5 members and Run in a tounrey and win that money PLUS THE REP<<<< WE NEED WE NEED TO GET HOODZ OUT THERE MAN SO SE ME IN CLAN SERVER TODAY AND LETS RUN THIS SHIT

HOODZ UP!!!!!

i'll join as soon as i can matt. im at school right now tough... im home in about 3-4hours-.-'' well anyway, lets try to win some tourneys this weekend thn
i will not say that i'm a pro. i'm just having fun :D