Endurance Onslaught 6.0
When I think of someone that is harsh but gets the job done I think of Jalis.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Why would the game be falling apart? It is getting more and more members every day.

You will know about new items as soon as they get released/announced. Until then we can only assume,hope, and spread rumours about things we do not know anything about. The admins tend to keep things like that secret.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Why would the game be falling apart? It is getting more and more members every day.

Hm, people seem to quote that a lot. Almost every community gets more members every day, but that is a poor indication of the health of a community.
I think it is fairly obvious that Toribash loses a lot of members too.

Do you think all 986,021 members are active? By my estimate I would say that probably only a couple of thousand, if that, are active.
Any particular reason to charge USD for some items that used to be affordable with TC?
Not as if I was complaining, but I noticed it and wanted to know if there was actually a reason.

The only answer I could think of now is to keep their rarity, regardless of restock.
Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
Any particular reason to charge USD for some items that used to be affordable with TC?
Not as if I was complaining, but I noticed it and wanted to know if there was actually a reason.

The only answer I could think of now is to keep their rarity, regardless of restock.

Earn money, first of all.
But you are right, the effect on the economy will be a good one.
Certain items the market is currently flooded with will get fewer and in the long term their prices will raise significantly.
That is good because it works against deflation of items and inflation of TC.
We need a well balanced market to grant all participants a fair chance.
How are you?
Sorry I couldn't resist. Dudux check this out
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?