Toribash
Well he's good in game.(good but not good as me XD LOL JK)
The prob of hes rpl is dat he lost it all in a computer prob
just a fancy signature
I'm using my Mom's old computer at the moment (Pitiful I know ;-;) but i'll be getting a new computer semi soon (3-4 weeks). This Computer is too slow to use so when I get my new one i'll download Photoshop and post something. Sorry bout that
Originally Posted by DiabolicPanda View Post
Hi,

My real name is Jourdan (odd spelling I know) and I'm 16. I was born in Malaysia but moved to Australia when I was 3. I'm a 3rd Dan Blackbelt and my qi is 3203. I'm not very active on forum (2/10) but I'm extremely active in-game (10/10). I know Darkerharder (I'm playing with him right now). I;ve been in 2 other clans. 1 of them I got kicked for going on a 2 week holiday. And everyone left my second one ;-;. The mods that I'm best at are Mushu (no skill required), mushu, Akido, abd and runkido.
My Skype name is DiabolicPanda. I can help the caln by making Head textures (photoshop). I want to join this clan because I'd like to play in a friendly environment with social people.

Well I see you're very inactive in forum
try to be active in forum.There's no problem in you're application.Can you pls post you're replays and you're GMT? Sir.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Well if you cant post your replays and art we may have to put you as a trial member.So i vote that you become a trial member for the meanwhile till we see your art or replays. Also i would love for you to work on the forum activity, but nice app. Good Job.
Matarika>MOOOOOOVE OVER Megan Fox
Matarika> TIME TO TURN UPTON
Yeah but he deserves to be in member's rank.
I trust him he can post his art and replays afterwards.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.