Toribash
Name: Xev0
Belt: Blue belt
Forum Activeness: 8
Ingame Activeness: 5

Bans, infractions, or warnings: one in this account and 2-3 in another

Past clans and why you left them: [Ascend] (osiris) (amebix) I left all the clans because they were all very inactive and barely or never participated in clan events or had wars

Anyone you know in this clan: no one.

Why do you want us: I want to join this clan because I've seen and know how good this clan was in the past and now. This clan is one that never gave up and can defenetly make it to the top again. I would really want to be apart of this clan Apex because its one I trust
No matter how many people leave or fade away and its one ill stay loyal to

Why should we want you: I am very forum active wether I'm posting or just browsing through the forums. I am very easy to contact and get hold of. I am a good sparrar and parkourist and highly skilled in aikido and wushu

Best mods: aikido, wushu and taekyon.. Parkour/spar mods

worst mods: judo (basically a game of chance) jousting too

At least 150 words about yourself: my names XeV0. I've been playing toribash for about 3-4 years. I am an alt my main account is/was Marvin(had a few numbers after it) [5th dan] I forgot the accounts password. My other account names were Buddery[Brown belt] Apex119[Black belt] razorrr1[yellow belt] I left those accounts for name changing reassons.. Whenever I'm ingame I play in mostly aikido games and always find myself sparring atleast 3 times a session. I am a skilled aikido player and Its the mod I most enjoy. I am very active in forums mostly because I use my phone. I check in every 30min- 1 hour and can help keep this clan active.

Your usercard:

3 replays : posting them asap

Thank you all for your time.
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Name: Crazykoppa.
Belt: Black belt
Bans, Infractions, Warnings: Never had any.
Past clans: Ny first and last clan was monk, they had kicked me out for some reason.
Anyone you know in this clan: I honestly don't know no one, but hope in time I can get to know some players.
Why do I want you: For starters, most of the people I have had the time to play against in this clan are really good, so I wished to learn some moves.
Why should you want me: Well I can help with any clan war ranging from aikido to wushu to judo to gtboxing or and boxing at that matter.
Best mods: Aikido (all of them), Judo, Wushu, Boxing, and I'm getting xspar down.
Worst mods: Parkour, Free running, and Ninjstu.
150 words describing me: To start off is that my toribash experience has been good all the servers I have been in I've had compition which makes me happy. I don't want to join a server were I defeat everyone no matter what. Yeah it's fast wins, but toribash you need compition. If you didn't why play? Anyways I know this isn't 150 words, but I hope you chose me to join (Apex).
Replays
Attached Files
XeV0_spar%205.rpl (630.6 KB, 5 views)
xevo%20vs%20accused.rpl (762.9 KB, 3 views)
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Name: Ryan
Belt: (Black belt recommended) 4th dan
Forum Activeness: (1 being not very active, 10 being very active) 7
Ingame Activeness: (1 being not very active, 10 being very active) 7
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (Just so we know a bit more about your history) uhhhh I was falsy banned for scamming but cancelled ban because they found out the person was using my account to store the items so I guess that doesn't count
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) nike they were inactive and pause and old clan AciD because the clan ended
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) nooo but want to know people here
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) Fun group of active people who are nice and friendly
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) Im very good at akidoBD im nice and can make sad people happy with the snap of my fingers.
Best mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help) AkidoBD and mushu
worst mods: (So we can find out what we can help you with) probrobly takkwon
At least 150 words about yourself: (Relate this to toribash, not real life)I have been in many clans on and off. I do take occasional breaks from toribash just beacause sometimes I feel addicted to it. I like to bet a lot. Sometimes I come out with profit. But most of the times I don't. I am really good at akido mods. I like to host betting lobbys I think they are fun. Im friendly to most people I meet ingame. Basically im a Toribash addict. I love being in Toribash clans because they let me talk to people other than myself. It also makes me feel part of something
Your usercard: (If you can't find this that's fine) I remember where it used to be in 2012 but not now sorry.
3 replays : (Very helpful to us but not required) I just got this new computer so I don't have any more replays all on my old one
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
Originally Posted by XeV0 View Post
Name: Xev0
Belt: Blue belt
Forum Activeness: 8
Ingame Activeness: 5

Bans, infractions, or warnings: one in this account and 2-3 in another

Past clans and why you left them: [Ascend] (osiris) (amebix) I left all the clans because they were all very inactive and barely or never participated in clan events or had wars

Anyone you know in this clan: no one.

Why do you want us: I want to join this clan because I've seen and know how good this clan was in the past and now. This clan is one that never gave up and can defenetly make it to the top again. I would really want to be apart of this clan Apex because its one I trust
No matter how many people leave or fade away and its one ill stay loyal to

Why should we want you: I am very forum active wether I'm posting or just browsing through the forums. I am very easy to contact and get hold of. I am a good sparrar and parkourist and highly skilled in aikido and wushu

Best mods: aikido, wushu and taekyon.. Parkour/spar mods

worst mods: judo (basically a game of chance) jousting too

At least 150 words about yourself: my names XeV0. I've been playing toribash for about 3-4 years. I am an alt my main account is/was Marvin(had a few numbers after it) [5th dan] I forgot the accounts password. My other account names were Buddery[Brown belt] Apex119[Black belt] razorrr1[yellow belt] I left those accounts for name changing reassons.. Whenever I'm ingame I play in mostly aikido games and always find myself sparring atleast 3 times a session. I am a skilled aikido player and Its the mod I most enjoy. I am very active in forums mostly because I use my phone. I check in every 30min- 1 hour and can help keep this clan active.

Your usercard:

3 replays : posting them asap

Thank you all for your time.

definite yes to XeVo, I loved that app, and you're a great sparrer.

Originally Posted by crazykoopa View Post
Name: Crazykoppa.
Belt: Black belt
Bans, Infractions, Warnings: Never had any.
Past clans: Ny first and last clan was monk, they had kicked me out for some reason.
Anyone you know in this clan: I honestly don't know no one, but hope in time I can get to know some players.
Why do I want you: For starters, most of the people I have had the time to play against in this clan are really good, so I wished to learn some moves.
Why should you want me: Well I can help with any clan war ranging from aikido to wushu to judo to gtboxing or and boxing at that matter.
Best mods: Aikido (all of them), Judo, Wushu, Boxing, and I'm getting xspar down.
Worst mods: Parkour, Free running, and Ninjstu.
150 words describing me: To start off is that my toribash experience has been good all the servers I have been in I've had compition which makes me happy. I don't want to join a server were I defeat everyone no matter what. Yeah it's fast wins, but toribash you need compition. If you didn't why play? Anyways I know this isn't 150 words, but I hope you chose me to join (Apex).

you're a little iffy. maybe, I need some extra opinions

Originally Posted by ryanw99 View Post
Name: Ryan
Belt: (Black belt recommended) 4th dan
Forum Activeness: (1 being not very active, 10 being very active) 7
Ingame Activeness: (1 being not very active, 10 being very active) 7
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (Just so we know a bit more about your history) uhhhh I was falsy banned for scamming but cancelled ban because they found out the person was using my account to store the items so I guess that doesn't count
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) nike they were inactive and pause and old clan AciD because the clan ended
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) nooo but want to know people here
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) Fun group of active people who are nice and friendly
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) Im very good at akidoBD im nice and can make sad people happy with the snap of my fingers.
Best mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help) AkidoBD and mushu
worst mods: (So we can find out what we can help you with) probrobly takkwon
At least 150 words about yourself: (Relate this to toribash, not real life)I have been in many clans on and off. I do take occasional breaks from toribash just beacause sometimes I feel addicted to it. I like to bet a lot. Sometimes I come out with profit. But most of the times I don't. I am really good at akido mods. I like to host betting lobbys I think they are fun. Im friendly to most people I meet ingame. Basically im a Toribash addict. I love being in Toribash clans because they let me talk to people other than myself. It also makes me feel part of something
Your usercard: (If you can't find this that's fine) I remember where it used to be in 2012 but not now sorry.
3 replays : (Very helpful to us but not required) I just got this new computer so I don't have any more replays all on my old one

I did fight you in-game, but i also need some more opinions. It's a yes from me, but i want to see what everyone else thinks.
Belt: Black Belt
Other Accounts: Nope
In-Game Activity (1-10): 9
Previous Clans: Pause
Why did you leave/get kicked?: Pause: I left because an friend got kicked out without any reason.
Why do you want to join: I search since I have started playing toribash a good clan. Till now without success. Now I found this clan and would like to join now.
About yourself: I'm in-game almost everyday. Unless i'm busy but i always try and make time to see whats up in-game. My in-game strengths are Greykido, Aikido, AikidoBigdojo and Judo. My in-game weaknesses are i suppose Mushu if its a "real mod" Anyways. I will also be available for any Clan events this clan proceeds on doing. Such as Tournaments, Clan wars, Etc. I'm also competitive i would say. I'm not the type of person to "rage" over a shovel, lift, etc. Of course i'll be mad but it's best not to let me feelings get in the way of my game play
Name: thimmi0503
Belt: 2nd dan
Bans, etc: nope
Past Clans and why i left: i were lader of Nova with another guy and when he left then it wasnt really fun for me anymore.
Anyone i know in the Clan: Skittleman
Why do you want to join us: because you are the most awesome Clan i could find
Best mods: aikido, aikido big dojo and wushu
Few Words about my self: My real name is Thimmi and i m 13. i live in Denmark and i like toribash. i am pretty active ingame and on forums.
Usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2333988
Replays: i doesnt really save replays but i did a pretty good one against Skittleman.. just ask him if it is true
Originally Posted by Limeox View Post
Belt: Black Belt
Other Accounts: Nope
In-Game Activity (1-10): 9
Previous Clans: Pause
Why did you leave/get kicked?: Pause: I left because an friend got kicked out without any reason.
Why do you want to join: I search since I have started playing toribash a good clan. Till now without success. Now I found this clan and would like to join now.
About yourself: I'm in-game almost everyday. Unless i'm busy but i always try and make time to see whats up in-game. My in-game strengths are Greykido, Aikido, AikidoBigdojo and Judo. My in-game weaknesses are i suppose Mushu if its a "real mod" Anyways. I will also be available for any Clan events this clan proceeds on doing. Such as Tournaments, Clan wars, Etc. I'm also competitive i would say. I'm not the type of person to "rage" over a shovel, lift, etc. Of course i'll be mad but it's best not to let me feelings get in the way of my game play

Yes. Invited.

Originally Posted by thimmi0503 View Post
Name: thimmi0503
Belt: 2nd dan
Bans, etc: nope
Past Clans and why i left: i were lader of Nova with another guy and when he left then it wasnt really fun for me anymore.
Anyone i know in the Clan: Skittleman
Why do you want to join us: because you are the most awesome Clan i could find
Best mods: aikido, aikido big dojo and wushu
Few Words about my self: My real name is Thimmi and i m 13. i live in Denmark and i like toribash. i am pretty active ingame and on forums.
Usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2333988
Replays: i doesnt really save replays but i did a pretty good one against Skittleman.. just ask him if it is true

Yes. Invited.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.