Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by DarkEmber View Post
Whelp, once again, I'm going to try and look for wars, come find me, I'm starting at /jo bad.

k ill squad up
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Alright I'm back after a small break of inactivity. I want activity up and I want quality posts. Some of you will be kicked very soon.

Also, if anyone wants to war, get online. I'll be warring today.
I'm just gamin' man
I've been reading some of threads lately on how to create a successful clan and it mentioned forum acting a lot(no shit). It also mentioned to get to know each other and create a bond like family(if we want to be successful). We never talk about our lives or who we are, what are our dreams and goals in life. What do you consider right or wrong. We need to get to know each other, because I don't know a lot about my clan mates which is pretty sad even though I know Jaxon and Valterain1 for a while now. So I'll begin...
My real name is Saber, I was transferred to a private school about 2 years ago. I am from Chi-city, Chief Keef's Palace. I played sports for almost my entire life(soccer and football), but currently I play around with computers.
Let's get to know each other and give quality posts, because spamming won't get us anywhere.

Also I wrote this whole thing on the car ride home...
-----
And I'm currently online in public abd
Last edited by Lampito; Nov 18, 2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lampito View Post
I've been reading some of threads lately on how to create a successful clan and it mentioned forum acting a lot(no shit). It also mentioned to get to know each other and create a bond like family(if we want to be successful). We never talk about our lives or who we are, what are our dreams and goals in life. What do you consider right or wrong. We need to get to know each other, because I don't know a lot about my clan mates which is pretty sad even though I know Jaxon and Valterain1 for a while now. So I'll begin...
My real name is Saber, I was transferred to a private school about 2 years ago. I am from Chi-city, Chief Keef's Palace. I played sports for almost my entire life(soccer and football), but currently I play around with computers.
Let's get to know each other and give quality posts, because spamming won't get us anywhere.

Also I wrote this whole thing on the car ride home...

Alright, I'll go next. Although I will say that a lot of this would have been mentioned in my application.

My real life name is Daniel, I'm 13 years old and I turn 14 on December 3. I've also enjoyed sports for a large portion of my life, and I used to play soccer, but I quit about a year ago because I was beginning to become bored of it. I go to a public, Catholic high school in a relatively quiet town. My hobbies/things I enjoy as of now are gaming, I enjoy a bit of everything when it comes to games: AAA titles, indies, RPGs, platformers etc. I don't do a hell of a lot besides that, I enjoy an occasional game of chess, even though I suck at it (I'm a nerd, right? (x ) and I kinda suppose I enjoy school (Yep, definitely a nerd...). I have two parents, a sister and a dog, named Chico at home. I enjoy messing around with computers also and also science (primarily biology and chemistry) and math.

I hope this was thorough enough. (:

Originally Posted by Lampito View Post

Regarding this by the way, if everyone can increase the quantity and quality of posts, and perhaps introduce themselves on the thread, I'll talk to Jaxon about reforming the Skype chit chat.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
Originally Posted by DarkEmber View Post
Alright, I'll go next. Although I will say that a lot of this would have been mentioned in my application.

My real life name is Daniel, I'm 13 years old and I turn 14 on December 3. I've also enjoyed sports for a large portion of my life, and I used to play soccer, but I quit about a year ago because I was beginning to become bored of it. I go to a public, Catholic high school in a relatively quiet town. My hobbies/things I enjoy as of now are gaming, I enjoy a bit of everything when it comes to games: AAA titles, indies, RPGs, platformers etc. I don't do a hell of a lot besides that, I enjoy an occasional game of chess, even though I suck at it (I'm a nerd, right? (x ) and I kinda suppose I enjoy school (Yep, definitely a nerd...). I have two parents, a sister and a dog, named Chico at home. I enjoy messing around with computers also and also science (primarily biology and chemistry) and math.

I hope this was thorough enough. (:

Regarding this by the way, if everyone can increase the quantity and quality of posts, and perhaps introduce themselves on the thread, I'll talk to Jaxon about reforming the Skype chit chat.

I was also born in December, December 21...anyone remember the world 'ending' on 12/21/12
XD
I think That we should have a Art thread and a I.R.l chat room, so that we can Organize the thread more. This should allow us to have more pressing matters on the discussion thread allowing us to be able to deal with problems, or talk about clan decisions here. Only down side is that we will need to have someone deal with the ones who do not wish to apply to are clan using the recruitment page.
Last edited by deathf; Nov 18, 2015 at 08:04 AM.
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Originally Posted by deathf View Post
I think That we should have a Art thread and a I.R.l chat room, so that we can Organize the thread more. This should allow us to have more pressing matters on the discussion thread allowing us to be able to deal with problems, or talk about clan decisions here. Only down side is that we will need to have someone deal with the ones who do not wish to apply to are clan using the recruitment page.

A bit confused by this. Having an art thread could be possible, however it would have to be on the art board and I don't know if that's possible. If you want to look into that, feel free to talk to a higher up about having a thread to share art. If you mean I.R.C, I can make one today.

As for making this a discussion thread, rather than just chit chat, I'm alright with that. I'm not going to restrict it of course. We can talk about wars and etc if we want.

Moving on to my bio, I'm a 13 year old nerd from America. I despise school, however, I seem to be good at it, almost always getting high percentage A's on report cards. I love a lot of things, but gaming takes up most of my free time. Other than gaming, I play chess, guitar, and sometimes, albeit rarely now, I doodle. I'm trying to get back into this doodling thing but I've gotten bad lol. I don't really play any sports, however I've been poked and nudged to play football since I'm a big guy. I come from a wierdish family. I have about 5 brothers and sisters, but they're from different parents so if you want to get technical I'm an only child. I play a lot of games, including dark souls, skyrim, and call of duty on my ps3, gmod, toribash, csgo, l4d2, and the binding of isaac on steam, and occasionally minecraft and happy wheels.

I guess if you want any more info about me you can ask.

EDIT: IRC is up and running. Make sure to join #god any chance you get, it's our sub for skype. I'll have Nite, or death (if you want) make a banner asap. Death, if you do it, just use the same background as all of our other banners, but sub out the text for "IRC." Pretty sure the text is from cooltext, I can find it for you if you need it.

EDITV2: Bloomedia been moved to the inactive rank. I've decided to give you a second chance. 0Achieve0, kano, slapchop22, and twisters have been kicked due to inactivity. Please post before leaving for a 3 day or more period. If you wish to rejoin you will have to reapply.
Last edited by Jaxon; Nov 18, 2015 at 07:15 PM.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by deathf View Post

Things like an art thread are generally one of the reasons we apply for official. If/when we get official, we have the benefit of having a sub-forum. An art thread right now could be a difficult to get permission to make without it being closed.

Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
A bit confused by this. Having an art thread could be possible, however it would have to be on the art board and I don't know if that's possible. If you want to look into that, feel free to talk to a higher up about having a thread to share art. If you mean I.R.C, I can make one today.

As for making this a discussion thread, rather than just chit chat, I'm alright with that. I'm not going to restrict it of course. We can talk about wars and etc if we want.

Moving on to my bio, I'm a 13 year old nerd from America. I despise school, however, I seem to be good at it, almost always getting high percentage A's on report cards. I love a lot of things, but gaming takes up most of my free time. Other than gaming, I play chess, guitar, and sometimes, albeit rarely now, I doodle. I'm trying to get back into this doodling thing but I've gotten bad lol. I don't really play any sports, however I've been poked and nudged to play football since I'm a big guy. I come from a wierdish family. I have about 5 brothers and sisters, but they're from different parents so if you want to get technical I'm an only child. I play a lot of games, including dark souls, skyrim, and call of duty on my ps3, gmod, toribash, csgo, l4d2, and the binding of isaac on steam, and occasionally minecraft and happy wheels.

I guess if you want any more info about me you can ask.

EDIT: IRC is up and running. Make sure to join #god any chance you get, it's our sub for skype. I'll have Nite, or death (if you want) make a banner asap. Death, if you do it, just use the same background as all of our other banners, but sub out the text for "IRC." Pretty sure the text is from cooltext, I can find it for you if you need it.

Lol, you're a nerd (just like me, I guess. d.

Also, from experience, I know a lot of people don't use the IRC on the forums, I'd like that to change, as it is a replacement for a skype group. As jaxon said, it's #god.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
Hi! Hello! Hi!
I'm part of your clan, now!
I think some people remember me like Valterain, but if you don't, I'm iPortal. And.. Uh.. Hi.

I'm excited to be part of (God) and I look forward to shitposting with all of you.