so plz
we will be waiting for u!
It is after 2 hours
-----
okay we just lost the clan league
probably because no one came :/ do disappointed
and Thank u swagpro,something,antities and scorpionma
for coming
u all disappointed me:/(but these heros ^)
Last edited by scorpionma; Jul 23, 2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
i dont even know what time that is tbh. im in gmt -5 i had done the math wrong i was mowing my lawn at that time, i think? i thought it was at 6 pm my time but i guess i was wrong sorry.

edit:also is that am or pm, or just 24 hour clock? if that was 24 hour clock i was sleeping at that time it woulda been 4:00 am here according to a conversion chart ...
Last edited by jack11770; Jul 24, 2014 at 12:16 AM.
i had electricity problems no electricty for 12 hours
12:00 am to 1m
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

scorpionma. you can't take a decisions directly... you should tell us. i could come but i think that the Co-leader M3G4M4N told you that he couldn't come. so plz respect the timing of the others an other time. i could come if you confirmed that 2 days before the war. you can't come and said: CL starts after 2 hours. maybe we have no time. maybe we aren't at home. so please, be sure to tell us before a least 1 days when will be the clan war. and thank you.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
We are eliminated swagpro.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Emile
Go 2 pages back
I got confirmation from u saying that that is a great time for you
So dont point any fingers
Megaman couldnt come
But others said they can
Stop plz
INB4 14 days ban